HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I know quite a few people over here, in Hungary, who try to browse the main page, check submissions, view results and all that, but they just can't, because it is soooo sooooo slow. Many times the new pages don't load, we just get a blank page and no error messages. I have this issue as well. Whether it is IE or Firefox, it does not matter. The forum is fine on the other hand.

Any ideas whether this is country specific or something?

Hi Joshua7,

Do they still experience this issue since we installed the improvements yesterday? Before the improvements I often had sluggish response from hwbot, but never ever a blank page.

Don't know about them, but I know that I did even this afternoon.

It is running fine now.

For example, results are reported due to wrong amount ot cpu/vga selected. Then we edit those results, result is shown as edited right, but it stays in the old ranking, so for example, a 2x gpu submission is now ranked in the 1x gpu ranking

Edited by Christian Ney
Turrican's englich correction

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna class this as a bug.

If I navigate to a GPU category and select (e.g.) 2x SLI, then view the rankings for any of the benchmarks, it still includes a bunch of the single card results until I hit "2x" again in "number of cores"

......and the "mixed" rankings make NO obvious sense. e.g..... 1x 2x, 2x, 1x, 2x, 1x, 2x, 1x, 2x, 1x, 1x, 2x, 2x

??

Another bug: the default ranking results for CPU benchmarks are for single-core CPUs.

Also.... does there have to be a "front page" for benchmarks like SuperPi, Pifast etc when there's only one leaderboard anyway?

stuff.jpg

Edited by K404

• 2 weeks later...