HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://hwbot.org/submission/2185885_

When i submit i notice that where was EDO Ram not DDR3 i edited and recalculated but it not apear in ranking and my Memory Clock submision list :( (I have missing also other submisions in my sybmyt list some are from competitions).

I don't want to delete coz it may help you track and remove bugs.

Please inform what to do, thanks

Edit:

Will resubmit and leave this for moderation/delete

Edited by GunGod

Doh, was that Search there earlier today? If yes, then I'm blind and sorry about the stupid question :/

It must be there from 4.1, but wonder why I haven't checked it till now :(

Yes, it was implemented in R4.1

On the Team Members page, it has the list of cups underneath, but everyones cups is divided by 2. Eg. says I have 21 gold, when in reality I have 42

Added to buglist

How can I check the country rankings? In main page I can see the rankings for ашыке 10 ones but I would like to have the country rankings that were available in rev.3. Is that possible?

Country rankings (not user/team ranking) is not available at the moment.

there's something strange with TPP calculation at the moment

I had ~8506 TPP (checking the team contribution table).

A couple of minutes ago I submitted six Phenom X2 560 wPrime scores (each worth 1.0-1.5 hardware UP) in categories that award none or very little hardware TPP.

But right after that, my total TPP has grown to ~8570. I thought it was because of TPP globals, but no - none of those six scores are my global bests and 2nd/3rd/... best scores don't participate in global ranks.

So I reckon I just got 50 TPP out of nowhere.