HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

browser: mozille 11, opera 9, ie5 (same bug on all)

example profile: http://hwbot.org/user/massman/#My_Submissions

if I select Motherboards then ReferenceClock (default) field is empty as if PJ had no submissions

same for Videocards-3DMark01, Memory-Maxxmem and Processor-SuperPI

but if you select Videocards-3DMark03 and then 3DMark01 - then submissions are shown

browser: mozille 11, opera 9, ie5 (same bug on all)

example profile: http://hwbot.org/user/massman/#My_Submissions

if I select Motherboards then ReferenceClock (default) field is empty as if PJ had no submissions

same for Videocards-3DMark01, Memory-Maxxmem and Processor-SuperPI

but if you select Videocards-3DMark03 and then 3DMark01 - then submissions are shown

+1, was going to report that.

it's not that much of a problem when you have to select other benchmarks and the go back., but with mobo benches, we have only ref clock, so not possible there.

Hello,

All of my submissions are marked as"don't want to participate ranking",I started to edit them to unmarked but it's too long,can someone do something for me?

I have a bug page when i want to marked/unmarked the option to participate ranking in my account page.

Massman,

When I go to the submissions tab for my team, I can't scroll up and down the page properly, it's extremely laggy. It's the same on 3 different PCs with Firefox and Chrome.

Has the lag issue been addressed or logged for fixing - I couldn't find it in the Jira database??

All of our team OCAU pages are terrible now and simply scrolling lags about 5 seconds/line!

This is hopeless. BTW I'm on IE8, however I suspect it's your end (server or database) as all my personal HWBOT stat pages are fine and have no issues.

Thanks in advance

Massman' date='

Has the lag issue been addressed or logged for fixing - I couldn't find it in the Jira database??

All of our team OCAU pages are terrible now and simply scrolling lags about 5 seconds/line!

This is hopeless. BTW I'm on IE8, however I suspect it's your end (server or database) as all my personal HWBOT stat pages are fine and have no issues.

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Still the same issue here, except it affects my personal pages also.:P

This bug has been marked as solved on the bug tracker. I will harass massman tomorrow to reopen it and solve your points

Chris

Unfortunately there is only one guy who can help you' date=' and that's massman. maybe R1chba5tard too, but I think he's quite busy.[/quote']

THX for msg

Massman' date='

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Still the same issue here, except it affects my personal pages also.:P

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

I don't have any issue with my team's pages, but when I visit your pages I do experience serious performance issue. Not sure what the problem is, but I'll add it to the backlog.

offtopic: really need to find more coding time to clean our backlog :(

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

I don't have any issue with my team's pages, but when I visit your pages I do experience serious performance issue. Not sure what the problem is, but I'll add it to the backlog.

offtopic: really need to find more coding time to clean our backlog :(

We also have the lag when browsing our members section of our team; http://www.hwbot.org/team/411_overkill/

I have also used IE9, IE8, FF, Chrome and it was the same on all of them..

You guys have done a great job with the changes thus far, I really like the new layout.

Vin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no option hardware X1550 128bits 512mb {[(Gpu:RV516)]}

my submssion .....http://hwbot.org/submission/2206437_...it_25674_marks

my gpu RV 516......

no option x1550 512 128bits RV 516

from brazil .....

sorry for the english

thanks