HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joshua7,

Do they still experience this issue since we installed the improvements yesterday? Before the improvements I often had sluggish response from hwbot, but never ever a blank page.

Don't know about them, but I know that I did even this afternoon.

It is running fine now.

For example, results are reported due to wrong amount ot cpu/vga selected. Then we edit those results, result is shown as edited right, but it stays in the old ranking, so for example, a 2x gpu submission is now ranked in the 1x gpu ranking

Edited by Christian Ney
Turrican's englich correction

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna class this as a bug.

If I navigate to a GPU category and select (e.g.) 2x SLI, then view the rankings for any of the benchmarks, it still includes a bunch of the single card results until I hit "2x" again in "number of cores"

......and the "mixed" rankings make NO obvious sense. e.g..... 1x 2x, 2x, 1x, 2x, 1x, 2x, 1x, 2x, 1x, 1x, 2x, 2x

??

Yes, http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35920

Bug found by IMOG. Everyone is ± equally affected so no major rank change, mostly point change. What happened was that when someone improved the team's GTTP, the old GTTP score still received 1 point instead of 0. For very active teams, this ment a significant amount of 1 pointers.