HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I go to the submissions tab for my team, I can't scroll up and down the page properly, it's extremely laggy. It's the same on 3 different PCs with Firefox and Chrome.

It's actually all tabs under "my team". I have the same issues with IE8.

Would really like to see this fixed 'cause it blows hard.:P

Bug:

"Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX

Info:

* Socket: PCIe

* Popularity: 12798 submissions

* Discuss: discuss

* Most popular motherboards using this videocard: Infinity NF4X, LANparty UT nF3 250Gb, K8N-E Deluxe, GA-K8NS, MS-7135"

Ridiculous list of cards, the nf3 one doesn't even have a pcie slot...:D

Hi for all

this is my second post for the same problem

you read the posts ? mr moderator or webmanager or webmaster or someone !!

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?p=119011#post119011

the time for resolution this problem is a 1 hour maxim, too much to ask ?? this function is very important and much used for hwbot's users, i don not understand why no resolute now

kind regards

REV.4 UPDATE NOW !!!!

SuperPi32M ranking for all Pentium 3 / Celeron Pentium 3, all results are wrong, 1 hour has been added to all results (instead of 1h40min20s it's written 2h40min20s)

ho btw: prepopulated picture still not working good and prepopulated field ''comment'' still not working

Edited by Christian Ney

Ehi guys, is it normal that, on the upper left corner I have My Profile, My Team, My Account and now "mod tools" but I can't use those tools (it says 0)? The error I get is: "The requested URL /moderator/ was not found on this server."

Another thing: where is the "Team Account" button gone?

Today it works, quoting myself about the "mod tools" button that yesterday night wasn't working.

The problem is that it visualizes only 1 page of team members and it's impossible to go to page2... it appears a # in the url, but nothing happens.

I removed a lot of my score today(the ones I am going to beat today and tomorrow) and I saw that the ranking/points haven't been recalculated for other guys in the ranking

Did you "hard" (remove from db) of "soft" (mark as deleted) delete it? If the first, I found the bug and squashed it. I'll install it later today on production.

Did you "hard" (remove from db) of "soft" (mark as deleted) delete it? If the first, I found the bug and squashed it. I'll install it later today on production.

on the submission, right side => options : delete then ''ok''. But seems it's a soft delete, how to do an hard deleted ?

on the submission, right side => options : delete then ''ok''. But seems it's a soft delete, how to do an hard deleted ?

Right, now it's always a soft delete. :)

In 10 minutes there will be a new build on the test server. Please tell me whether you can reproduce the bug there.

Right, now it's always a soft delete. :)

In 10 minutes there will be a new build on the test server. Please tell me whether you can reproduce the bug there.

ok ;)

btw now since rev4.2 when I do ''checked by a moderator'', on the submission history it's just written: ''modified by moderator'' and no more ''checked by a moderator'' + ''modified by moderator - reason: trigger rankings'' like with rev4.1 . Is it normal ?