HWBOT Community Forums

[BUGS] hwbot: Revision 4 up and running!

Christian Ney

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other things have higher priority at the moment.

notifications ? :D

Title: Personal page with overview of which scores dropped and gained points (notifications)
updated to major; many requests for the notifications

Uptate to critical :o

:D

Edited by Christian Ney

Couple of things I noticed:

- Results with s.A CPUs in June OC Competition worth 3 bionts according to the bottom table, but when you open a single result it says 2pts. Also not sure if they add to my total points, don't remember how much I had before.

http://hwbot.org/competition/hoc_jun11/stage/222_pcmark04:_amd_k7/

- Like rbuass said, there are results which are not linked to the profile, e.g. this one from a competition http://hwbot.org/submission/2154711_i.nfrar.ed_3dmark2001_se_radeon_hd_4890_46099_marks

It's not my best 3DMark01 result with HD4890, but I'd like to have all not ranked/old results into my profile just for a reference, like old 3.1 kept all results, unless manually deleted by user.

Rev4 was in user acceptance testing (uat.hwbot.org) a month before releasing, and these issues weren't reported by the community nor our own tester. Rev4 is a complete rewrite, not an evolution of rev3.

Anyway, we are 5 days from the 4.1 release, many issues have been squashed there.

ok thx, maybe I missed some bugs already reported :D

Another one

Would be nice to have back the field where to write ''the reason why you edit the score''.

EDIT: found on the backlog

Issues: 101 created and 116 resolved :D

Edited by Christian Ney

HWBot broken, data corruption?

Please forgive me if this is an issue that the HWBot crew already is aware of, I have not actively been following this thread.

I was idly browsing the results database and I have seem to have come across a serious bug or possibly database corruption.

I was viewing CPU-Z results of old CPUs and when I clicked on the validation link for one of Christian Neys results the validation link was for a the wrong result. I figured he must have made a mistake and I made a mental note to send him a PM later. Then I came across another CPU-Z result that he had made with a link that also was wrong, in fact both links where to the same result. This made suspicious; Perhaps v4.x of HWBot has broken something? So I started browsing his CPU-Z results and it turns out that plenty of them have links are wrong (all Pentium-class CPUs?).

hahhhh, if all of the ''broken'' submissions are mine, it's normal I always put the same validation link for my Pentium 1 submissions, maybe even Cyrix and Pentium MMX.

It's due that CPUZ 1.56 wasn't working on my GA-5AX. I don't know why everytime I tried to press F7 or F5, I had nor validation file nor screenshot file.

So I always provided a screenshot showing the real CPU Frequency like:

533793.jpg

But if you know how to work last CPUZ + GA-5AX + Pentium/Cyrix, feel free to tell me it would be amazing :)

Edited by Christian Ney

hahhhh, if all of the ''broken'' submissions are mine, it's normal I always put the same validation link for my Pentium 1 submissions, maybe even Cyrix and Pentium MMX.

It's due that CPUZ 1.56 wasn't working on my GA-5AX. I don't know why everytime I tried to press F7 or F5, I had nor validation file nor screenshot file.

So I always provided a screenshot showing the real CPU Frequency like:

533793.jpg

But if you know how to work last CPUZ + GA-5AX + Pentium/Cyrix, feel free to tell me it would be amazing :)

Seriously?? That makes those submissions invalid due to improper SS. I've seen other's submissions blocked for that here.

hmm, used my ga-5ax a few days ago and had no problems.

Interesting.

Interesting.

I am interested,

Did you used a Pentium CPU ?

Which version of CPUZ ?

Maybe there is something related with bios settings

i made a validation with my ga-5ax and a mobile mmx 266. but i just saw it was done with cpu-z 1.52 ~1.5 years ago.

i tested a few pcmark04 run last week with the ga-5ax and no problems with cpu-z.

but i didn't test if i could make validations.

regards, karl