HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT OC Challenge January 2012 thread.

Massman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S.: Will the competiton team points count towards the year total? I would be awesome if we would have a year long league.

There's no "overall" ranking for the HOC at the moment. They're all stand-alone competitions.

However: http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37345.

Mid 2012, we're changing to a more structured version of hwbot competitions. Team competitions in the style of the Country Cup and HOC, with start and end date. Seasons if you will :).

Please kill the 'tactical' score rule. This sucks

no it´s great! it´s fun! and the only way to beat a GTX580 with a GF7025 :D

Will the competiton team points count towards the year total? I would be awesome if we would have a year long league.

i like the idea :)

There's no "overall" ranking for the HOC at the moment. They're all stand-alone competitions.

However: http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37345.

Mid 2012, we're changing to a more structured version of hwbot competitions. Team competitions in the style of the Country Cup and HOC, with start and end date. Seasons if you will :).

A season, great idea. How on earth do you come up with such brilliant ideas :)

I really enjoyed the point spread for this comp, I challenged myself to try and get the 11th place in each cat and it was a lot of fun..

it really is not as easy as you think to aim for 11th place and my last run in the 4 core cat finished with only minuets to go until the end of the comp.

Thanks for a fun challenge HWbot and well done to every one who took part.