HWBOT Community Forums

PCMark05 Tweaking Thread

Christian Ney

This damn tweak has become the bane of my existence... :( I've done so many runs of that sub-test looking for it that I fear I may be starting to dislike the bench all together. I need to find this thing before it ruins PCM05 for me. :D

try to play with the themes :P

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew
You should see the thread in our team's forum. SebaS is going to drive himself insane unless he finds this thing. He has found a couple thousand here, a couple thousand there but he isn't satisfied until he finds THE tweak. He's a PCM05 tweakaholic.

Go SebaS!!

:D Yep.....I know Sebas :battle:

You should see the thread in our team's forum. SebaS is going to drive himself insane unless he finds this thing. He has found a couple thousand here, a couple thousand there but he isn't satisfied until he finds THE tweak. He's a PCM05 tweakaholic.

Go SebaS!!

I'm not a tweakaholic! I swear! I can stop tweaking PCM05 any time I want to.... Now just leave me alone! God; this family sucks! :D Nope; I'm not addicted. What? Who's there? Stop looking at me dammit! :chair:

LOL...

I think Sebas finally went to sleep though... We haven't heard an update in about an hour or so! LMAO..

I'm sure his eyeballs are spinning at this point wathing all those windows flying around!

I did finally go to sleep like at 4AM this morning; could only manage a couple hours of sleep though. I usually don't sleep much, but this time was different; I had PCM05 nightmares for the first time ever. Maybe I need to dial it down a bit? Or maybe I just need to find the dang tweak so I can move on to obsessing about something else. :D

:D Yep.....I know Sebas :battle:

Hey Alex... Como van las cosas en BsAs? Dale saludos a los bencheros de por alla. :D

It's about themes as bob gave us the hint.

All i did was to start pcmark05 and do the following :

1st) At first you have the win7 aero theme.

2nd ) Change theme to high contrast black

3rd ) Change again to win7 aero theme (or "characters" theme as it works better for me) .

4th) Test the transparent subtest

If you don't get it with the first , try it again. I managed to get it working on 3 difference PC's .

• Crew
Of course ! It's bob's tweak . :)

Scrambled Bob's Tweak with your tweak (Stelara's tweak-move the mouse during the test)

my 8600 Gts in stock mhz : 700/1050 mhz

1870 win/s

With Stelaras's tweak : 2530 win/s

Combining tweaks Bob and Stelaras: 5650 win/s :eek:

Awesome :)

Edited by Sweet

• Crew
Nice one ! I'll have to play soon also . :D

I just want to do some tests with the web page rendering . I want to reach 60+ pages

Try one more time, see this guys

a4778d175573696.jpg

11873.99 windows/s, with all in stock :D

Sorry Stelaras, i dont pass 30 win/s in web page rend., by now

Well i go to sleep, i'm yawning ;)