HWBOT Community Forums

GAMER is a THIEF and I have PICTURES to prove it!!

Massman

As you might know, I have this 180L dewar at home to do easy (read: I'm lazy) LN2 refills when needed. Once in a while, my teammates swing by the house with their dewar and fill 'r up. Normally, they call me before they come by, but recently I noticed that the big tank was emptying quicker than before.

So I installed a security-cam. And this is what happened today ...

Here's how the situation normally looks

gamer1.jpg

Look at that ... we have an uninvited guest named Gamer

gamer.jpg

Well, well, that sure looks like a really heavy dewar you have there. Might be filled?

gamer3.jpg

In conclusion: Gamer is a big big LN2 thief!!!

CAUGHT YOU GAMER!! :banana::nana:

• Crew

Looking at the pictures something isn't right

piccie 1 : why would he open the door via your exotic plant collection fence, and the Dewar seems already there ? Weird position to store a dewar...

piccie 2 seems to be Gamaer walking in with the dewar iso walking out... look at the smile on his face...

I smell something fishy or is it my underpants ?

If your daughter can make daily some cupcakes she's welcome at my crib :)

Edited by Leeghoofd

Looking at the pictures something isn't right

piccie 1 : why would he open the door via your exotic plant collection fence, and the Dewar seems already there ? Weird position to store a dewar...

piccie 2 seems to be Gamaer walking in with the dewar iso walking out... look at the smile on his face...

I smell something fishy or is it my underpants ?

If your daughter can make daily some cupcakes she's welcome at my crib :)

I believe he threw his empty dewar over the garden, climbed over and unlocked the door from the inside (can't unlock from the outside) so he could get his now heavy and full dewar out without breaking his back trying to throw it back over the garden. :P

• Crew
I believe he threw his empty dewar over the garden, climbed over and unlocked the door from the inside (can't unlock from the outside) so he could get his now heavy and full dewar out without breaking his back trying to throw it back over the garden. :P

You absolutely have no idea about the power struggle between Gamer, the intelligent one, and Massman aka the pretty boy ;)