HWBOT Community Forums

When a score has no points -> Force recalculation

• Crew

My favorite score, lowest high score I ever spent time on. It’s laptop do I need to take a pic?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2266283_aleslammer_3dmark06_radeon_xpress_200_64bit_sdr_71_marks

Thanks Ale

you didn't run the default 3dmark06 resolution of 1280x1024 on this one.

if your laptop doesn't support it, you have to hook up an external monitor and run it at 1280x1024. ;)

This is just for recently submitted 3d06 or even older ones? What if Recalc was done on older ones?

I tried to recalc a submission over 2 years old because the screenshot was insufficient for ranking and I didn't realize I had the ORB validation until recently.

No points...failed to select a row

• Crew
I tried to recalc a submission over 2 years old because the screenshot was insufficient for ranking and I didn't realize I had the ORB validation until recently.

No points...failed to select a row

it doesn't matter how old the submission is.

it's a bug atm but it's already on the "to fix" list. ;)

You wait, until the bug christian has linked to ~70 times is resolved.

Sometimes it fixes itself - it took me a day or two for my points to show up. Others the points havent ever shown up.

Currently, theres this 3D06 bug, the team points bug, and the global points adjustment that are pending fixes/improvements... all are a pretty big deal for points calculations in my opinion. The current point standings will shuffle quite a bit once all 3 things are addressed.

What is up with hwbot dev time lately? For a while, it seemed like improvements and fixes were rolling out at lightning speed - it was noticeably impressive. Lately it hasn't been as fast - not that I'm complaining. I just recognize a difference, and I am curious what has changed. You guys do a good job and all.