HWBOT Community Forums

When a score has no points -> Force recalculation

Guest george.kokovinis

Why did you drop the recalculate button ?

2/3 of my submissions have required in the past two years recalculation.

Guest george.kokovinis
Go to 'my account', scroll down, there is recalculate near the bottom. ;)

I know that Scotty.

But this forces recalculation of all submissions. Not something specific.

Or am I missing something ?:)

I have the same issue. I've made many submissions, but no points. And hey should have points, because, they are new best scores, and stuff like that.

I can see the scores but they dont add at my League Point ... dont know why.

Maybe Im doing something wrong.

But Ive been having this issues from the last 2 days of submissions, maybe its because of the world tour that the engine has some lag

UPDATE:

When I click Recalculate Points and Achievements, its stuck in 88 submissions. And I've already posted like 10 more submissions. Something is wrong there.

Edited by MAXKING

• Administrators

We have to live with the missing recalculation button for the moment, it is annoying but might need some time to fix unfortunatley :/

Maxxking, is all ok now? Recalculation of all results sometimes needs a bit of time, and remember for personal ranking only best 20 personal hwpoint results count, and on global/wr it is top 15 of what you achieved

Edited by websmile

We have to live with the missing recalculation button for the moment, it is annoying but might need some time to fix unfortunatley :/

Maxxking, is all ok now? Recalculation of all results sometimes needs a bit of time, and remember for personal ranking only best 20 personal hwpoint results count, and on global/wr it is top 15 of what you achieved

I don't know, because my submissions are stuck in 88. And I've done plenty more.

About scores, I've been scoring higher each time and no points. It's weird. I see the points in the submissions but no update in league points.

Something is wrong in the past 3 days, I've done over 20 submissions, but the when I click the Recalculation Button at My Account, its stuck at 88. and before it was working just fine.

I've just checked and also my Total Points are stuck in 399, and today it has lower to 398.5.

Update:

I've just checked the 5G Skylake competition and I've accomplished 3 points but in class Leaders in Rookie, there's a user with 1 point at TOP. And I should be in TOP, because I have 3. I think there's should be a major update or recalculation with my user.

Btw, I've been doing submissions with 6 PCs with different configs, maybe thats the problem ?

Edited by MAXKING

• Administrators

I think your points are ok, you only get points for best submission for each categorie, for your personal ranking only best 20 point result hardware and best 15 point results global/wr plus 10 best competition results last 12 months count. For me your point count is OK after I checked, when you submit 5700k 6600 hwbotprime prime and afterwards 6500, lower sub gets no points, that´s normal. And it also does not level up your submission count

I think your points are ok, you only get points for best submission for each categorie, for your personal ranking only best 20 point result hardware and best 15 point results global/wr plus 10 best competition results last 12 months count. For me your point count is OK after I checked, when you submit 5700k 6600 hwbotprime prime and afterwards 6500, lower sub gets no points, that´s normal. And it also does not level up your submission count

Thank you for your time. It kinda weird how it works lol .

Thank you

• Administrators

Anyway, I forced recalculation on your last 20 scores, if nothing changes, it was OK before :) - the system is not that easy to understand but you can look at your profile, my points, and there for hwpoints and global/wr for example, there is also a small explanation and a listing of your currently best point results. My pleasure

Anyway, I forced recalculation on your last 20 scores, if nothing changes, it was OK before :) - the system is not that easy to understand but you can look at your profile, my points, and there for hwpoints and global/wr for example, there is also a small explanation and a listing of your currently best point results. My pleasure

Hey thank you for the help, It actually helped. From 329 point, it Jumped to 384. So there was something going on ... lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrators
what's the problem with this submission?

http://hwbot.org/submission/3209675_

Thx

You did hide benchmark settings and resolution by placing result tab in front of it... please check the rules, I am quite sure I sent reason with the block

alexmaj467 try recalculation of points at your profile page or recalculate results themselves if this doesn´t change

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, 
I'm having a hard time .... I''ve submitted results for RTX 2080 TI and ... I lost points. Yesterday I've submitted i7-6700k results and ... lost some more points. 

There is nothing on my wall indicating losses of 70 points in few days. There are minimum of 5 benchmarks which should give me about 15 points in League points ( by getting into pool of the points that counts). But I have exactly the opposite situation. I'm submitting results and loosing points. 
The recalculate option is turned down, but could you do it manually Massman, Websmile? Thank You.

Also check this: 
http://hwbot.org/benchmark/gpupi_for_cpu_-_100m/rankings?hardwareTypeId=processor_4012&cores=4#start=20#interval=20

Why there is a hard cut in points from 10.2 for 31rd place to 0,2 for 32nd place? 

Am I loosing points due to the fact that this my submissions are better but I didn't find that there are some hard cuts? 
I'm not sure what to think about it. 

Edited by ADVenturePO
One more thought ...