HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA 2014 Grand final thread.

Massman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's east and west America's?

Depends on who you ask ;) According to the MOA rules, If I remember the map correctly, they have it divided along the east side of the Dakotas following the state lines into the gulf.

Mike might be in this thing all by himself. ;)

Depends on who you ask ;) According to the MOA rules, If I remember the map correctly, they have it divided along the east side of the Dakotas following the state lines into the gulf.

Mike might be in this thing all by himself. ;)

Steponz is in Florida, which should fall into the east, Splave is in New York which is in the East.

Not sure where you live, but for some reason thought it was in Canada, the US 51'st state. :P

Steponz is in Florida, which should fall into the east, Splave is in New York which is in the East.

Not sure where you live, but for some reason thought it was in Canada, the US 51'st state. :P

lol...

In that case, count there to FTW

yes very interesting, i wonder if should there be a system in place to deal with people with more than one passport ;)

People with double passports are just fortunate ...

Any news about my question? (Do the contest have any age requeriment? Because I am 17 years old)

Your parents will have to sign a permission document if you qualify for the grand finals.

Thats what i will do too :) Make Class A+B then decide on last day what to do hope hwbot dont get down last day lol :P

Rules state: "You can only compete in Class A or Class B"

Pick your battle.

Idaho, most people don't realize that it is in fact a state and not Canada. :)

the rules are country based! so should be fine
I think they all still use the same passport and that would put them all in the same area.

sorry :(

Is english and Wales differened Passports? If not they must compete in same Country :D
Massman already clarified that only the passport is important and not the country/state of residence. So if you are from Wales you will participate for the UK.

Cheers for the replies guys but I was only joking. I had already accepted defeat before I posted that :P

The EVGA is a very good PSU... You also have Seasonic M12II 850 for U$S 119 or Seasonic X-850 for U$S 170, which are very good options.

I think that with 650W you are ok. Pentium G3258 @ 4,4 GHz 1.219v has a max consumption of 64W (Source: Hexus), and reference GTX 750 with stock clocks has a max consumption of 76W (Source: Guru 3D), so I think that even with OC the full system wont exceed 650W.

Guys I know that this question is a little "stupid" for many of you but...

I already have the Z97 + G3258 + GTX 750 + SSD + RAM. Do you guys think than a good 850W PSU can be enough for run that hardware and do extreme overclock?

which card do you have chose buddy? 1gb/2gb?

You already have one on your hand? can tell us which vrm controller use?

MSI 750 should use up1608 for VRM .. some rev PCB actually have 4x phase.. newer revs are coming with 4x phase missing ;( Not sure what designates a full fledged 4x phase card.. but seems hit or miss with PCB rev 2.0.

*PCI-E connection can be added easily

*vmem is single phase - GS9208B : FB = pin20

http://www.gstekic.com/product_detail.php?product_id=63&product_major_id=15&product_item_id=22

SKHynix should do well :)