HWBOT Community Forums

Pending order from Ryba AI Cooling. Have anyone seen him?

Samsarulz

Hi everybody,

Im from Chile, some months ago I requested some pots from Ryba AI Cooling.

Long story short: I have been waiting over 5 months for my order. I think thats too much. Last Payment I forwarded to him was on February 24th.

Then Ryba had some issues at IEM and then with his own company, etc, etc

Order is composed of:

- 1x Suction Line for SS

- Ryba CPU Pot

- Ryba Memory pot

Last contact from him was on May 11th from Facebook. Since then I had no response from both of his mails, Facebook account and HW account. At that moment he promised to send some photos, explain whole process and send the tracking number 1st shipping (CPU and Mamory pot). 2nd one would be just SL.

I dont want any kind of compensation, just need the stuff I ordered.

If anyone wants I can put my PayPal "Sent Payments" in order to show the olmost 440 Euros I forwarded to Ryba AI Cooling just as a proof.

I regret not doind this post early but had some issues, work and travel to focus :). But now I have the time.

I would appreciate if anyone can tell him about this. In order for him to fullfil his promises.

Thanks for everything

Regards

Jose Luis Emparanza

Samsarulz

Edited by Samsarulz

I was tempted by the low price offered from Ryba. Tried to understand his circumstances, but after last contact on May it seems he has been totally avoiding me :(.

Lets hope for this to solve everything and if not... have this as a sticky just as a reminder to not buy from Ryba AI Cooling.

Regards

Guest TheMadDutchDude

That really sucks. I hope that he sorts you out but if not, I agree with the sticky idea. Although, perhaps there should be a public warning from the staff rather than this thread being stickied. That's just my opinion though.

Fingers crossed for you, Jose.

That really sucks. I hope that he sorts you out but if not, I agree with the sticky idea. Although, perhaps there should be a public warning from the staff rather than this thread being stickied. That's just my opinion though.

Fingers crossed for you, Jose.

Attached my Paypal "payments" to Ryba just as proof. Are some images. No links or other stuff. Is what I can do for now :(.

A public warning will be better but just wait to see what happens. Thanks everyone for your time reading this

Not the first thread I have seen about Ryba doing the dirty and disappearing after taking somebody's money. Definitely needs to be a sticky or something warning against people doing business with this douche, 5 months with no product after receiving money is pitiful.

Hope you can get something sorted.

I've bought (maybe one year ago) only one GPU pot from him and he shipped it in the next 2 days or so, then got it for 1-2 weeks (normal post delivery).

It's not the first time I see the same issue though and it's not helping him at all.

I would avoid buying from him in the future.

I know he does not want to steal your money, but the customer care is really not existent. Waiting 5 months it simply ridiculous.

If he can't ship them or has any other kind of problems, it would be fair to inform his customers and return the money.

Try to get your money back, first from paypal. If not - write him an email again to give your money back, athough I doubt he has enough at the moment.

However not sure how you can confirm they were not shipped...

I'm sure someone from hwbot can contact him, hopefully someone will see this thread and do it.

If everything goes well, buy from kingpin, der8auer or EK - you will never have such issues with them.

• 4 weeks later...