HWBOT Community Forums

CPU-Z upload Problem

Noxxphox

Hey,

i have the Problem that i cant upload my CPU-Z validation. I use the new v1.74 and its say: "Unable to upload CVF". And when i try to upload it manual i get "Corrupted or missing CVF (Code:3)". And in the window where I chose the file is now: "No File Selected". But i selected a File....-.-

I have this by my Benchsystem and my Mainsystem. Have some one else this problem or know what i make wrong?

Benchsystem: ABit NF7-S2 Rev. 2 (with d26 Manta Rays XT), Duron 1,1Ghz, 512MB DDR1

Mainsystem: ASUS Maximus VII Hero, i7 4780k @ 4,8Ghz @ 1,22v, 16Gb TridentX @ 2400Mhz Cl10

Sry, my english is not so good. I can read read it well , but not write .

Edited by Noxxphox

nothing helps... its a problem with win10 64bit? my benchsystem runs with xp 32bit, but it down works on both.

using Version 1.73.0 dont help-.-

All my CVF Files are corrupt? Or why i cant upload it with my Benchsystem, Mainsystem and my Galaxy S5? Everytime i get by manual the Code 3 on the website and in the choose field is: "No Subject selected".

Edited by Noxxphox

Did anyone manage to successfully validate anything in the last two days?

I tried three different setups with the same outcome (error code 3) and the "latest validations" tab at the validator frontpage seems to be stuck at 23 December 11:43. Might be that the site/validation engine is broken.