HWBOT Community Forums

B-Die Binning

Guest Bullant
thanks Bullant. I had a kit that do 4000-12-11-11-2t 32m on atx ocf. but after 2-3 times of running, the kit failed everytime....do you have any expeeience on this situation?

从我的 iPhone å‘é€ï¼Œä½¿ç”¨ Tapatalk

Yeah I've had few strange things too,if your running all same settings maybe try new OS and remove battery clear cmos start again.The other thing to remember it only takes one sub timing to be too tight and yiu go from a pass to 2 loop fail,also I always lock rtls in so let's say you were passing 32m as you said at say 52-54 rtls restart and back to window your rtls are now 52-52 or 51-52 could be why your also now failing

Been little why since I've been on big ocf can't remember what the rtls are on that note if I was yiu I would be getting the new ocfm is really nice alround board

Sa and vccio volts be sure to test them a little to find sweet spot

Edited by Bullant

Yeah I've had few strange things too,if your running all same settings maybe try new OS and remove battery clear cmos start again.The other thing to remember it only takes one sub timing to be too tight and yiu go from a pass to 2 loop fail,also I always lock rtls in so let's say you were passing 32m as you said at say 52-54 rtls restart and back to window your rtls are now 52-52 or 51-52 could be why your also now failing

Been little why since I've been on big ocf can't remember what the rtls are on that note if I was yiu I would be getting the new ocfm is really nice alround board

Sa and vccio volts be sure to test them a little to find sweet spot

wait for my mocf to check

• 2 weeks later...
you can also clean the dimm gold fingers with alcohol they get dirty and signal is weaker

Can't stress enough how important this is, try keeping them clean with contact cleaner only as long as you can so you don't have to physically touch the gold contacts. After a while without cleaning you will have to "scrub" lightly and I prefer a new or very clean tight weave microfiber or the white shop towels for this.

I was about to sell a kit of hyko tridentx ddr3 on ebay because they were barely 2800c9 stable, cleaned the contacts and was able to run 2933c9 uber tight. Thanks for the nice kit Tapakah !

• Like 1

Not much better than the c16 kits, but I have two kits that are waza stable 4000c12 49/50/6/6 at 1.855v and 1.87v respectfully.

Edit, make that one kit now :)

Can they do 4000 12-11 waza stable?

If yes, when you want to get rid of one....let me know :D :D :D

• Like 1

Guest george.kokovinis
Wow you did well, I must keep trying.

After a lot of tweaking the specific set, I can stably run everything now with :

3960 / 12-11-11-28-200-1T / tcl9 - tcke4 and RTL-IOL at 47-48-5-5 with

1.94V TRUE Voltage since OCF overvolts ram quite a bit.

On the contrary, a second set, theoretically identical, can't even dream of doing such things at any given voltage.

Lucky draw for the first set, very good but a mile away for the second.

George:)

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been trying to get my TridentZ 3200C14Q-32GTZ @ 3800 and cant get it stable 12-12-12-28-1T. I do get it to boot at 1.65volts but cant get stable for XTU @ 3800

twr17-trfc220-RRD (7-5)- twtr (6-6) - trtp 8- tfaw 19 and tcwl 9 ...those are my settings right now with tRefi of 13600 and tcke 5.

Still a noob at tweaking timings.

Any help would be awesome

btw ... Im using the Z170 OCF MB

Ive been trying to get my TridentZ 3200C14Q-32GTZ @ 3800 and cant get it stable 12-12-12-28-1T. I do get it to boot at 1.65volts but cant get stable for XTU @ 3800

twr17-trfc220-RRD (7-5)- twtr (6-6) - trtp 8- tfaw 19 and tcwl 9 ...those are my settings right now with tRefi of 13600 and tcke 5.

Still a noob at tweaking timings.

Any help would be awesome

btw ... Im using the Z170 OCF MB

If you are on full ATX OCF and not the MOCF, 1T may be the problem. Going over 3600mhz was very hard for me, been a while since I've used that board but think bios update helped

Are you using 32bit OS, if not you better set Maxmem to something like 2048mb or B Die won't work properly

1.65v is usually good for 3600c12 up to 3733 but is very low for 3800, try to raise to 1.7ish.

What are your VCCIO and VCCSA volts set at? Try 1.25 io and 1.30v sa

IO try up to 1.35v if no help and 1.35v+ for SA

Make sure your rtl's and iol's are locked in after the first boot, hit f10 and spam delete get in that bios, dram config, hit pg down 3 times and you'll see them. They need to be in order. For 3800 most likely nee to be set at

50-51-7-6 or 50-51-7-7

I would start with these timings and go from there Yes those two blank one leave auto, the 21/16 in the column across will set them accordingly

EiF5gvv.jpg

Edited by GtiJason

Hey GtiJason

Thank you for help, Yes i've tried up to 1.8 volts at 3800 but no stability. I'm using Win10.

I'm not using the latest bios of the MB tho ...Ill update to the latest and i'll try the settings you showed and i'll get back to ya.

Thanks bro !

If you are on full ATX OCF and not the MOCF, 1T may be the problem. Going over 3600mhz was very hard for me, been a while since I've used that board but think bios update helped

Are you using 32bit OS, if not you better set Maxmem to something like 2048mb or B Die won't work properly

1.65v is usually good for 3600c12 up to 3733 but is very low for 3800, try to raise to 1.7ish.

What are your VCCIO and VCCSA volts set at? Try 1.25 io and 1.30v sa

IO try up to 1.35v if no help and 1.35v+ for SA

Make sure your rtl's and iol's are locked in after the first boot, hit f10 and spam delete get in that bios, dram config, hit pg down 3 times and you'll see them. They need to be in order. For 3800 most likely nee to be set at

50-51-7-6 or 50-51-7-7

I would start with these timings and go from there Yes those two blank one leave auto, the 21/16 in the column across will set them accordingly

EiF5gvv.jpg

euh 3800 C12 stabke at 1.65... not gonna happen... what about +1.8vdimm

Hey Leeghoofd

I've tried up to 1.8v for 3800 c12 .. but no stability. I think i'll push it a little further and see what happens.

what's the avg max voltage for those b-die mem ?

Hey Leeghoofd

I've tried up to 1.8v for 3800 c12 .. but no stability. I think i'll push it a little further and see what happens.

what's the avg max voltage for those b-die mem ?

SÄ«nce the OCF overvolts I would stay under 1.95v bios myself though I do know guys who use around 2.05v real

Hey thank you GTJason...with your help I manage to get a 740 marks on XTU, with the i3 6320.

Still trying to figure out the 742 mark lol ! :P

Here are my timings on attached files.

Im at 3831 mhz @ 1.935 volts .. maybe need to tight something else.

Almost forgot, cant do 1T CR ! I've tried everything and I think thats holding me back.

Using the 3200C14Q-32GTZ G.Skill B-Die

Edited by MAXKING

Hello Guys

Well thanks to you all ...I've been pushing a far as I could. Currently doing 1.95volts to handle the 1 CR.

Less the 1.95v just cant boot.

This are my timings now

Timings.jpg

I think they are ok, but still cant reach the 742 mark ... Im addicted to it lol. I've ran over 742 times and still stuck at 740 mark.

What do you guys think?

ohh almost forgot, to get the 1 CR I had to lower my Dram Frecuency to 3695 mhz from 3831 mhz, and push to 1.95v

Edited by MAXKING