HWBOT Community Forums

l0ud_sil3nc3 - Core i3 6320 @ 4020MHz - 742 marks XTU

aerotracks

Congrats :D, bet it feels good to move on to other stuff that doesn't involve a spinning XTU wheel

Well it was get 742 or . . .

RmVeTRV.gif

i kid i kid, but no really can not stress how not fun this was. Oh well now it's time to test this chip in the little board, on cold, the way it was meant to be run :)

Nice, but ya you totally right, when I got 741 I was so bored after a day of that it really made me hate oc. I was so excited when I first saw this because I thought it was little yellow

Little yellow can do it too I think, just had the big board with 6320 all ready setup and too lazy to swap coolers.

• 1 month later...

I can't imagine just to try the 743 ... if it's even possible. Total Nightmare

If the 742 took me whole week ..of non sleeping ..plus going to work, and coming back thinking ... does my RTL is too tight, or should I tighten the tFaw ... once I got it ...even my wife was happy LMAO ! practically I didn't saw her for a week, living at the same house :P

Edited by MAXKING

You know you don't have to do it right?

Still, its almost 200 pts. If no one does it, ok, but if we want to compete, 200 pts is too much to leave it :/ I ordered MOCF and BDIES just because of this :) my pain coming soon :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still, its almost 200 pts. If no one does it, ok, but if we want to compete, 200 pts is too much to leave it :/ I ordered MOCF and BDIES just because of this :) my pain coming soon :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same thing lol