HWBOT Community Forums

HWBot site issue

For me, the forum works & loads quickly and without problems

but the main site.....all results pages load slowly and cause FF to hang for a few seconds for EVERY PAGE. Checking a leaderboard takes minutes, not seconds :/

What plugins etc does HWB use?

Cookie clearance doesn't help.

I can't seem to submit team cup stage 2.5. After filling out the submission form it goes to http: //hwbot.org/ submit/create and nothing happens after.

On the esports site it also says "LIMITATIONS -> a 181,185 videocard" for stage 2.5

I've tried on two different PC's

I also have this issue. It happens when I click on one of the menus, especially the "Benchmarks" menu. It takes many seconds to load the benchmarks list, no matter if I don't select subcategory, or if I select for example "Processor" subcategory. "Hardware" menu is also slow, but not as slow as "benchmarks". Tho others seem to have ok speed. Browsing by phone is even slower.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's just you man.

wow that's so weird, I guess my chrome has a virus or something, because it doesn't go to the forum, only if I save a favorite in a specific category. also cant see chatbox

Switched to ie and it works. Thanks for letting me know, I cant believe I thought it was hwbot, been like this for a month on all my devices using chrome.