HWBOT Community Forums

[INFO] Final BC1 product pictures

Xyala

• Crew

Hi,

So the very first completely final unit just came out of the production lines. This is the very first one that completed the whole CNC / sand blast / anodizing process.

We are taking on this occasion some product pictures.

This is our setup :)

IMG_20160820_124050.jpg

Final edited pictures coming soon!

Just FYI, for now we don't have any plans for releasing any other color

Good to know. I'll be more than happy with it in silver, even if I do prefer black as a colour ^_^

It should support it, yes. Let me check with the team if we can shoot some pictures of a 360mm in action :)

Wooohooo, I look forward to such ^_^

• Crew
It should support it, yes. Let me check with the team if we can shoot some pictures of a 360mm in action :)

Technically speaking the spacing is to support a 240mm rad at max. The table being exactly 360mm long it will be tough.

But! There should be a way, by not mounting it using the two most outwards screws, but for example using one that is at around the 240mm mark (which should be the second fan i presume).

To test I would have to get my hands on a 360mm AiO - but we don't' have one here at the office.

Technically speaking the spacing is to support a 240mm rad at max. The table being exactly 360mm long it will be tough.

But! There should be a way, by not mounting it using the two most outwards screws, but for example using one that is at around the 240mm mark (which should be the second fan i presume).

To test I would have to get my hands on a 360mm AiO - but we don't' have one here at the office.

What about AIO CLC's such as Corsair's H110/115 series, which are 280mm?

• Crew
What about AIO CLC's such as Corsair's H110/115 series, which are 280mm?

Would have to be tested to see how the brackets spacing could be fitted there. It would be a similar situation I presume than for the 360mm case.

@Mr.Horse

It's pretty stable really. We designed it so that it can take a system with CPU and GPU pots.

The screw goes through the table from the top, into the legs.

We are using a strong grade of Aluminum specifically for the case of making the table more solid and durable.

It's not that thick. 8mm isn't much. But the reason of this thickness is mostly to have a sufficiently strong legs. Since the legs are cut from the table (we use CNC manufacturing process for the cutting), 8mm was the best compromise.

If we would have done it thinner, the legs would not be so strong, and with very heavy systems, you could eventually have some bending issues over time.

The mate silver-ish finish right now is done via anodizing. If there are to be colors (which isn't in the planning right now) it would be most likely the same process. Painting always ends up wearing off over time and usage.

• 1 year later...