HWBOT Community Forums

Old school Season 3 preparation thread

websmile

@websmile, @mr\.paco, @Mr\.Scott

With all due respect of the work you have done : why you not added a stage with the s370 ( much older than the S775 ) ?

I did nothing except answer a few questions for mr.paco. ;)

Why no s370 you ask?

Because I know team Italy and team Russia are the premier s370 benching teams. ;)

Not going to just hand you a round. :D

@websmile, @mr\.paco, @Mr\.Scott

With all due respect of the work you have done : why you not added a stage with the s370 ( much older than the S775 ) ?

It was not that easy to come up with the choice of platforms to use. My goal was to open it up to as many participants as possible with out making it too hard or too easy or too complicated.

Sure I could have gone with socket-8 or socket-5 that are even older than s370, point being there are more options to go with but couldnt add em all with out making it ridiculously over the top and driving the bot staff crazy ;).

I just hope you and everyone else will participate and have fun.

@Mr\.Scott you better level up S.370 stock, because it will be included in OSiBS sooner or later for sure :D

Oh I have the hardware and the skills to compete decently, but I also have the smarts to know that there are people on those two teams that are better than I am with it. ;)

Know and respect thy competition.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...