HWBOT Community Forums

Testing something

Massman

I am sure you guys gonna get used to it.

Datafile & live data FTW !

Who are you to decide what is mandatory or not ? Seriously ? I believe you should have zero authority in deciding anything in the hwbot community but seems i am wrong and decisions are made by a few privileged people....

• Administrators

What´s the problem anyway? We all saved datafiles over years at good result when link was needed for competition or globals and then submitted with screenshot on top later. This might become more convenient and better to handle in the future and you still can bench without active internet. For me this is progress, I don´t understand the fight about this

Will there be a crossover period where the current way and the new way are both allowed?

I guess that like with other big changes, people will have a deadline to submit old results by?

How will problems with connection be dealt with? 85% way through a session and BOOM, server/connection problem: what happens?

Is there an estimated time until roll-out/public trial?

• Crew
Who are you to decide what is mandatory or not ? Seriously ? I believe you should have zero authority in deciding anything in the hwbot community but seems i am wrong and decisions are made by a few privileged people....

Since when opinion you don't agree with are always dismissed this way. Oh wait... Always been like this...

Indeed you really need to chillout. I don't know what you got against me but acting like this just make you look like a fool.

Is not about screenshots... Not about online but about integration and positiv dynamic within the OC World, on that matter it seems you still have a lot to learn.

Chill, relax and have fun