HWBOT Community Forums

Problem uploading botprime?

jpmboy

Send me the file at PM are email (michael@hwbot.org). I will check if I can upload it (aka browser error or whatever)

Same problem for me with 1440 screen, adjusting the resolution doesn't fix it on my end.

Junk bench needs an updated wrapper to account for bigger and better screens. Same for AM3

From the file size it seems HWBP is using png compression, so the file size can get rather big... especially when saving competition scores with complicated background (like this one). 3.8MB score uploads just fine here, while 6.8MB does not.... so the limit is somewhere in between.

Updated version sounds like a good idea if the developer is still active. In that case I can provide some hints what would be nice to fix. Nothing game-breaking, just few GUI-related things that are a little annoying. I've run into similar problems while developing x265 and they are solved there (I hope :)).

Guest nexus35

Etat HTTP 500 - Could not resolve view with name 'fileTooBigFailure' in servlet with name 'springmvc'

I can not upload Hwbotprime.

• Administrators

All files I got are simply too big, screening hwbotprime at 2560x1440 makes screenshot and file too big. I received a file by Nexus and forwarded it to Massman, all I can do now is tell to lower resolution for save file. People screen low res benchmarks at high resolution and this causes fail, so please use not more than 1080p for benching, lower res is even more safe

From the file size it seems HWBP is using png compression, so the file size can get rather big... especially when saving competition scores with complicated background (like this one). 3.8MB score uploads just fine here, while 6.8MB does not.... so the limit is somewhere in between.

Updated version sounds like a good idea if the developer is still active. In that case I can provide some hints what would be nice to fix. Nothing game-breaking, just few GUI-related things that are a little annoying. I've run into similar problems while developing x265 and they are solved there (I hope :)).

@havli

Can you ping me over email? @richba5tard is the developer of HWBOT Prime. FYI, the github is publicly available here: https://github.com/frederikcolardyn/hwbotprime