HWBOT Community Forums

The official Challenger 2019 Division VI round 3 AMD / AMD legacy thread.

macsbeach98

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

you lost me Ozzie…. I see AMD legacy compo and  subs

from oc esports alby or am i reading this wrong ?

Welcome to the Road to Pro Challenger Divisions 2019 - In this series you can compete with overclockers from around the globe who use the same hardware. This season features three two-month rounds each with four different stages. Good luck!

Accumulate the most points in the different stages of the season rounds and become the Division Champion. In Challenger Division I round 1 the processor choice is limited to Core i7 series (non-HEDT). The graphics card choice is limited to single GPU graphics cards (excl Titan). You can find more information about restrictions on the competition stage pages.

6 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

aaah, I can't edit that as it's part of the Esports page, which is an absolute monstrocity to work in.

Work straight from the classic HWbot site bro, faster and cleaner

ok alby thx, just wanted to bring it to attention thats all :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crew

more than interesting, in fact utter crap. Main page mentions closed while some are still being able to sub, just Hwbot things....

I took the harsh  and maybe unfair decision to remove the subs of 2nd of November as the compo was closed...

Edited by Leeghoofd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Apparently only Oldscarface and myself were the victim of this messup...if the community agrees our submits are valid since the timer (and submit option) were open and we honestly submitted our scores with good intentions and true spirit, I would definately appreciate it. If not, get it over with and make sure this doesn't happen again since it's definately discouraging and dissapointing to see your scores made in timely fashion to see dismissed due to a timing error in the system...I can only hope the hwbot community has the flexibility to acknowledge this anomily and accepts our scores...we put a lot of time and effort in Div6, it is a defo passion.

Edited by 12AX7
grammar

I was not aware...I followed the timer as usual, the timer is leading just like the possibility to submit. Like said it was an error of the system, that is a certainty. No respect needed, perhaps just understanding and like said, if the community agrees with acknowledging this as a flaud of the system, great. If not so be it, but I felt it had to be voiced on this forum.

Edit: I didn't participate in the other Divs so I never learnt of the other timelines...it is just the strangest thing really

Edited by 12AX7