HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT 2020 Make it great again Thread:

Leeghoofd

• 3 weeks later...
  • Crew

On Wednesday 28th of June HWBot will be patched once more

Tim has focussed on the competition engine and adapted the code to properly work with the updated software versions. This seemed hit and miss as some finished competitions got an "updated" leaderboard, some stages no longer being displayed...

You will notice slightly layout differences and more accurate and more scores being listed

The profile wall comments have been adressed.

The profile wall will only list submissions from the current year.

The Challenges part of HWBot has received a fully revamped code

I've been entertaining myself over the last months by and just finished in due time before heading over to Computex:

• wading through over 13000 double, triple accounts sharing a similar email...
  • manually correcting over 9000 submissions that were either missing CPU or GPU details... and thus missing a lot of boints, not being ranked or kept on reqesting to be ecalculated.
  • another 1700 spam bot accounts have been flushed down the drain too

Up next:

• the Competition points bug for Team Cup and Country Cup
  • Fix the Top 10 competitions for year X on your profile page
  • Fix the World Records page
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Crew

First patching is done but TIm ran into some issues linking the picture database

Patch two is esports page, but first we need to address the below: 

current problems:

• the pictures when being clicked on will not show the content FIXED
  • some config settings got lost ( gpu and cpu core limitations)
  • Country cup is missing the national flags on the overal ranking pages FIXED
  • We lost CENS in the G.Skill final ? FIXED

• Crew

normally the api is limited to 4MB

check the FAQ:

Question: When submitting I get this 403/413 error

Answer: This error means the screenshot and/or setup pictures you are using are too large, the total size is capped at 4MB. A solution is too resize the screenshot and/or setup pictures and/or save them as a JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Crew

just  got a glimpse of the new Team Cup points that are being developed (boints are not final yet, see below)

TCpoints.png

Concept is to reward ONLY the users that participated, even if it is only one submission.

• Current concept for the different levels of Competition points is:  (inputs welcome)

Level 1: user compos supported by HWBOT
          Level 2: official Hwbot competitions: Challengers,....
          Level 3: Team Cup, Country Cup, G.Skill,....

Compopoints.png

• Request has been made to make yearly a final Season ranking and Career ranking snapshot

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a very small request for a future FIX. I can TAB through the submission page and then use the up/down keys to change the - Grey Areas (Cooling Type used, Amount, Disk Type, ect, ect). The Memory Type Used - DDR, DDR2, DDR3 - will not let you use the up/down keys to change the type used. You have to move the mouse and click before the sub-menu will open.

Thank You   

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure how hard this would be.

Under the Hardware/Videocard tab, the different GPU’s are listed. The list also breaks down who the maker is and model used for XX amount of submissions. When clicking on this number beside XX Maker + XX Model, it gives ALL of your submissions from this GPU. IE GTX-680/780 and not from ASUS GTX-680 DCU III or MSI GTX-680 Twin Frazr III.  

With this done, someone can then search for which card is used the most by submissions. This would be the same setup that is currently used for motherboards.

Under the members page, the TOP right side. It has the “My Global Cups” and has a > You want to know more about these cups? You can click on on this BUT it only takes you to an empty page?? I would like to know more about these cups and which submissions got me a CUP/Medal.

Thank You ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

Is it possible to give team captains the right to delete a non conform score reported by a user?
for exemple i have a user report for a time spy score with lod ... i agree it's not valid but i can't delete it.

it would reduce the work for the moderators

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...