HWBOT Community Forums

Rocket Lake 5 GHz 32M LCC

who can help me with efficiency? Learning 32M now... I mean benchmate makes it easy but I'm clearly missing something. I thought its just OS, but I see ppl running Win10 and still way ahead despite less agressive mem.

snaphsot0217.png

Edited by CENS
  • Sad 1

@LeeghoofdWhy do the non-benchmate rules say hwinfo has to be running in the background? Never before have I seen a SuperPi competition mandate this, and it's definitely gonna hurt score.

Also, we already have the Benchmate stage, for the more modern/secure way. Seems a bit redundant.

Edited by Sparky's__Adventure

• Crew
6 hours ago, Sparky's__Adventure said:

@LeeghoofdWhy do the non-benchmate rules say hwinfo has to be running in the background? Never before have I seen a SuperPi competition mandate this, and it's definitely gonna hurt score.

Also, we already have the Benchmate stage, for the more modern/secure way. Seems a bit redundant.

Do you know or is it a guess? We haven't noticed a 1 sec los with LLC S775. you can disable 98% of the monitoring as we only needed highest core clocks.

Also If its the same for everybody? 

• 2 weeks later...

I think, IMC is OK as most of chips (better than average). Depends on your voltages. I use IO MEM 1.45V and SA voltage 1.5V. Propably I will need more for 3866 MHz tight timings (I got only cycles without right post) With  more weak timings and 2T chip working up to 1900 MHz.

So this is propably almost best what I can do with 3600 MHz (tomorow I will try lower TRFC and RAS) And after I will try 3866 C12 or Windows 7 OS

Super_PI_32M_309.887.jpg

Edited by flanker
  • Like 1