HWBOT Community Forums

Official HWBOT Team CUP 2021 thread:

Leeghoofd

4 minutes ago, TAGG said:

Ah shit and here i am thinking i stood a chance with a dualsocket board ?

I only have a dual socket also. Plus, I really can't stand the board. Gives me fits.

Turns this stage into an odd hardware required stage. Not sure I feel too good about that..........and I like the odd stuff.

Edited by Mr.Scott

On 7/25/2021 at 3:50 PM, Mr.Scott said:

Wow. I will have to dig out the K8N-DRE.

I'm pretty sure Mr.Paco has a dual board 8 socket 940 rig.

You're making a mistake here Alb. 

Looked at the limitations; only 2 CPUs for 940. No biggie for what I have in store ?

• Like 1

• Crew
12 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Correct... subplatform can be the same if you do team sessions, but provide ample proof of this...

Would be very nice to have both written in team cup rules in the future. If it wasn't for my teammate, I wouldn't remember this.

• Crew
6 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

check topic hardware sharing

No, I'm not talking about sharing rules, but team cup ones. For example, on a joint bench session you can take 10 P4 3.0 Prescott CPUs and make submissions using 2-3 best of them.
But in team cup the submissions should be made with different hardware categories, right? Like you can't use two P4 3.0 but can use 3.0 and 3.2 CPUs. This one isn't represented.

• Crew

ah gotcha, well that is mentioned in the compos general rules: 

• For the stages that require several results, different CPUs / GPUs / MEM types are needed (example: LGA1150 cpu bench with three results needs 4790, 4770K, 4690, if three different benchers submit three results with 4770k only one will count to the ranking)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1