HWBOT Community Forums

So I asked Intel to ship me a bunch of brand-new retail "70K"s

Massman

Okay.

Recently I've posted a review about a Gskill kit in the forums. The introduction was this:

April 3rd.

Earlier this evening, I drove to Leeghoofd's place to test a couple of BBSE sticks. They couldn't do C6-9-6 on the board I had, so had to verify and test on a different platform. Arriving in Leeghoofd's insanely large mansion, greeting his wife and dozen mistresses, replying "no thanks, I'm the driver" when the butler offered me a glass of champagne and congratulating Leeghoofd on the latest yacht he bought (it really is a beauty), I came across this nice set of GSkill RipjawsZ F3-19200CL9Q-16GBZMD ...

... unopened!

I guess you probably all know it, but outside of HWBOT, I actually am a first class bad-ass, a true gangster of the worst kind, a stock broker with no mercy. So, as no one was paying attention to this unopened and untouched box of magic, I could not resist kindly asking Leeghoofd if I could take them home with me to test out. Of course, he first said 'no', but after I threatened with potentially very loud crying, holding my breath until I would die and the longest hunger strike in human history, I was given a candy bar as well as the permission to take them home with me.

I finished the candy bar hours ago, so I guess it's time to have a look the pictures I took!

Pictures of the candy bar

5.jpg

th_1.jpg th_2.jpg th_3.jpg th_4.jpg th_5.jpg

... mmmm ... so delicious ...

Whoever can come up with the most interesting food + overclocking story gets the board. Pictures not required, but highly recommended :D