HWBOT Community Forums

Storing GPUs

xxbassplayerxx

I also want to know how to store them when they have the coolers on?

and what the best way to store CPU's as well?

Im starting to a collection and wonder the same thing..how do i store all this gear..:P

I did see what looked like a really interesting storage solution on OCN by one of the reviewers but cant find that picture..

I also want to know how to store them when they have the coolers on?

and what the best way to store CPU's as well?

Im starting to a collection and wonder the same thing..how do i store all this gear..:P

I did see what looked like a really interesting storage solution on OCN by one of the reviewers but cant find that picture..

I use to hang them on my wall in the garage, 2 nails that hold the card on the case bracket. but then sold them :I

Or on the ground in the corner of the garage xD

G78xj.jpg

Since i moved to my apartment, i have a ton of motherboards, so i found that if you put them in anti-static bags, and then flip one on the other, then they fall into each other and i put them into a dresser drawer. I have less clothes than comp[uter hardware.

For CPUs I use a locked briefcase which I use a bike lock and secure to my desk.

FOr GPUs and memory i just a utility drawer.

But my apartment has good security, a few security guards, i need a card to get into my apartment and a key to get into my room.

IMO just put all the ones you wont you in a box and put them in a closet or something. For boxes for the motherboard, I unfold the boxes, and they all become flat. Except you will soon find enough boxes will weigh a crap load.

I only own 6 GPUs lol.