HWBOT Community Forums

nVidia clock limits in 3xx drivers

K404

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3D11 was all LOD'd. I did notice the LOD option had "(DX9)" written after it, but I definitely had LOD- No FPS details visible, no MSI logo on the sub

I installed on top of a 314 driver.... no idea if that would make any difference. I can't imagine anyone installing a fresh O.S. to test these though???

I was testing some bits n pieces last night after a reasonable volume of whiskey. At half 1 in the morning, I realised i'd installed a fresh 7-64 O.S. that was different to yesterdays, with the 320.xx drivers and was running Unigine Extreme with LOD.

So.... if I did that, LOD DEFINITELY works, at least in 7-64

:)

(I had a great night!)

Whiskey? oO R U MAD BRO? If I were livin in Glasgow I won't touch that sweety irish beverage... ISLAY OR DIE!! :D

Well I think it's my fault... even if my OS is a tweaked XP, I really need to make a brand new one. I think it's the key for LOD.

I bet there are some exceptions to this, but if it's not Scottish, it has an -e-

:)

(Jack Daniels last night)

This thread now has most of my favourite things in it.

Here is a picture of some delicious cake:

carrot-cake-slice.jpg

I think that's everything now :P

Edited by K404

Yup! uP1981A AGZxxx my pic is too blury to see next atmo...

Seems some people look after it at yours before mate : https://www.google.com/search?q=datasheet+up1981A&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls={moz:distributionID}:{moz:locale}:{moz:official}

Really sucks, cold slow+no data sheet+no ABX = card will keep on sleeping on the rig with SS improving a bit ...or not! (blows my head on!)