HWBOT Community Forums

Suggestion pool - Fire Strike

I would like to suggest a pool to include Fire Strike, to include in fs benchmarks to earn points to the league.

I prefer FS Extreme, since it is just official bench to Pro Cup.... but it can be includded in the pool (extreme or performance).

I think is time to do it... and for sure, will encourage more guys to bench this nice benchmark.

Tksssss

+1 for Extreme here too. It's a slideshow right now, but long term, I believe it will work out ok.

Do the other presets have to be left up? I'd be quite happy for Ice Storm and Cloud Gate to disappear.... unless HWB have a plan for tablets etc.

+1 for Extreme here too. It's a slideshow right now, but long term, I believe it will work out ok.

Do the other presets have to be left up? I'd be quite happy for Ice Storm and Cloud Gate to disappear.... unless HWB have a plan for tablets etc.

Why should they be removed instead of not giving them points? I have over 200 runs of Ice and Slingshot and only 2 of FS. I don't like slideshows :)

I sometimes get the feeling that 3D benchmarks are added because they exist. There are now 18 and IMO, some pruning is needed.

Plus....Ice Storm is a CPU test.

I know.... this has been discussed recently and it's probably a subject for another thread. No points = few submissions and golds for the sake of golds. Don't get me wrong.... I still bench 3D11-E and -X, but if they were removed too, I wouldn't be heart-broken.

Edited by K404

Ice Storm was built for cell phones and Cloud Gate was built for tablets or maybe laptops, not desktop hardware.

I still don't see the point here, I'm running those benchies on exactly those hardware. Wasn't aware that HWBOT = desktop. It's 2013 people.

As for pruning, not my call here, but you choose to compete in what you want. Don't remove benches just because they are there :)

I sometimes get the feeling that 3D benchmarks are added because they exist. There are now 18 and IMO, some pruning is needed.

Plus....Ice Storm is a CPU test.

I know.... this has been discussed recently and it's probably a subject for another thread. No points = few submissions and golds for the sake of golds. Don't get me wrong.... I still bench 3D11-E and -X, but if they were removed too, I wouldn't be heart-broken.

Lots of obscure hardwares earn points... server CPUs in Wprime for example...

Fire Strike is a real 3D bench... and this will encourage more guys to run...

IMHO... is one more 3D like 3DM11, Vantage, Unigine... and many more important than old 01, 03 for example (that I love, but is not intersting to newcomers)...

;)

why we don't make a cut now and if there are new benchmarks added in future hardware generations DXblue/12 older benchmarks don't achieve hw points but you can still use the hardware for global ranking it will decrease the growing speed from hw bot a bit not directly but when persons start to bench old cards with new platforms.

it seams that there are 10 graphic benchmarks which generate points so lets keep this number for hw points ?

I would like to suggest a pool to include Fire Strike, to include in fs benchmarks to earn points to the league.

I prefer FS Extreme, since it is just official bench to Pro Cup.... but it can be includded in the pool (extreme or performance).

I think is time to do it... and for sure, will encourage more guys to bench this nice benchmark.

Tksssss

Agree :celebration:

none of them atm

and how do we know GENiEBEN wont hackzor the poll? he breaks everything else :P

:nana: Allen :D

I did vote NONE for both polls and I'm happy to see that others shared my choice. Will prolly end up getting points, can't say I would feel bad knowing I will get free boints :)

I think no patch is needed... is running well and also is a great banchmark (just like a 3Dmark11)...

If there are some reason to be included in MSI Challenge... also MOA... and allowed by HWBOT in Pro Cup (where all pro overclockers are working).... there are no reason to not earn points.

;)