HWBOT Community Forums

MOA 2013 Discussion

Vivi

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are talking about me or overall situation?:D

The overall situation, but besides all beta testing everyone did before the finals, you did very well not testing anything at all before MOA =D Maybe it was an advantage for you not being through so many bios, hardmods and software changes before the contest.

• Crew

My rep is telling me i cannot extend my flight to the 26th of oct and i must fly back 20th. anyone else having this issue? I'll mail someone higher up to get confirmation..

EDIT: ok i was allowed to extend my stay, just with a slight warning to avoid visiting MSI competitors for obvious reasons or it might harm the future of moa. Just so you all know they will be on the looking for loud noises

Edited by Vivi

My rep is telling me i cannot extend my flight to the 26th of oct and i must fly back 20th. anyone else having this issue? I'll mail someone higher up to get confirmation..

EDIT: ok i was allowed to extend my stay, just with a slight warning to avoid visiting MSI competitors for obvious reasons or it might harm the future of moa. Just so you all know they will be on the looking for loud noises

You made my day hahahahah

We all want only to sightsee Taipei and meet with friends :) Who said something about other vendors? :D

In fact, it would be better for us and MSI, not to "ask" us not to visit competitors, but organize party which would make us want stay in MSI for longer ;)*

I am still waiting for "freestyle" rules, but if it's something what I think it is... it will be interesting and good for us and MSI :D

This is the 1st time I heard that, I totally understand their concerns though. :)

I'll have to ask my rep then, since I'll have to stay 5-6 days longer to look out info about universities there (I plan to move there next year maybe :P).

.. but organize party which would make us want stay in MSI for longer ;)*

If they can arrange a Karting get-together for us overclockers, I'll even pay my share for that LOL :D :D :D

Edited by Lucky_n00b

I would like to extend more thay, my zilion of miles travel, but is near Brasil Game Show event, and I need to attend october 25.

I though the event could be at 12 and 13, and not october 19 and 20.

So, I can keep there for 3 days more...and leave at 23.

Extending the stay is allowed, but you'll probably have to sign some kind of agreement that you won't do marketing activities with other vendors during your stay. Sounds reasonable!

About karting ... how many people would be interested in joining that after-activity? :D