MOA 2013 Discussion

Vivi

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

Hey guys ;)

It will be announced this monday, there will be a complet live broadcast for the 2 days of the competition, Day 1 is a Competition by itself, day 2 is more like a bench party.

OverClocking-TV is partnering with MSI will provide a complet live broadcast of the event, we have reserved some interesting things for you guys !

You can use this page : http://www.overclocking-tv.com/live/ or directly embed the Live broadcast from youtube and link back to OCTV or MSI official page.

Note : on the OCTV live page there is a live chat you can use to interact with us / ask question and so !

I will stay jsut few days (this is not usual for me :D)

Arriving Wednesday 15th 9PM (inbound from HK) then leaving the next wednesday 23rd at 8AM (to Tokyo)

The location + Hotel are in New Taipei City, so we will not be close from center (20/25 min taxi ride), So no big afterparty on friday night, but saturday >> Clubbing for the one that feel like partying like hell ! And sunday, i"m thinking about a cosy OkterbeerFest ;)

Hey guys ;)

It will be announced this monday, there will be a complet live broadcast for the 2 days of the competition, Day 1 is a Competition by itself, day 2 is more like a bench party.

OverClocking-TV is partnering with MSI will provide a complet live broadcast of the event, we have reserved some interesting things for you guys !

You can use this page : http://www.overclocking-tv.com/live/ or directly embed the Live broadcast from youtube and link back to OCTV or MSI official page.

Note : on the OCTV live page there is a live chat you can use to interact with us / ask question and so !

EPIC! Can I put that livestream link on my website then?

A little bit offtopic, but if anyone joining MOA have a brand new EPOWER Classified unit and want to sell those, I'll be willing to buy it in on the spot , can contact me via PM for arrangement :),

so hard to order it from Indonesia :(

Cheers,

I have one you can buy

I was under the impression that open fire wasn't permitted in the building. Unless you want it for some other reason.

it is almost impossible to bench 780L without torch

the pot Need to be warmed slightly before all runs

there is nothing in the rules that says we can not use torch