HWBOT Community Forums

MOA 2013 Discussion

Vivi

• Crew
Extending the stay is allowed, but you'll probably have to sign some kind of agreement that you won't do marketing activities with other vendors during your stay. Sounds reasonable!

About karting ... how many people would be interested in joining that after-activity? :D

me! go kart!

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be in, but there will be any sponsor for this after-activity?? :D

Dunno, still checking that.

The nicest karting area around Taipei is Taroko karting in Taoyuan. It's about an hours away with taxi (Taoyuan is near the airport), and it's TWD $450 for 8 minutes on the track. There's two others in Taoyuan, but I've only been to this one (with Nick).

Anyone interested even if there is no sponsor for this? I'm sure it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to go there by ourselves :D

• Crew
Dunno, still checking that.

The nicest karting area around Taipei is Taroko karting in Taoyuan. It's about an hours away with taxi (Taoyuan is near the airport), and it's TWD $450 for 8 minutes on the track. There's two others in Taoyuan, but I've only been to this one (with Nick).

Anyone interested even if there is no sponsor for this? I'm sure it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to go there by ourselves :D

if i win MOA i'll put up a Mpower as prize to who wins the go-karting ^^

LOL

I would be in for sure even if MSI don't provide us some LN2 to OC the engine. =P

just wondering, as it is located somewhere relatively far, when would it happen? Because I bet (hope) that MSI have some dinner scheduled at the end of each whole day of competition... =D

• Crew

@MSI or massman,

will the cpus be binned? To avoid the case of someone getting 2x1.4v 5ghz chips when everyone else is running 1.35v 5ghz chips.

just do 2 sweeps,

depending on how many chips you have...

sweep 1: set 1.4v in bios and 5ghz, 4c 8t. if it boots win7, keep it, if it does not throw it out.

sweep 2: set 1.29v in bios and 5ghz, 4c 8t, if it boots win7, throw it out, if it does not, keep it.

1.3v - 1.4v range will be ok, cause still want nice scores :P. please let this be the year where everyone has an "ok" chip

@MSI or massman,

will the cpus be binned? To avoid the case of someone getting 2x1.4v 5ghz chips when everyone else is running 1.35v 5ghz chips.

just do 2 sweeps,

depending on how many chips you have...

sweep 1: set 1.4v in bios and 5ghz, 4c 8t. if it boots win7, keep it, if it does not throw it out.

sweep 2: set 1.29v in bios and 5ghz, 4c 8t, if it boots win7, throw it out, if it does not, keep it.

1.3v - 1.4v range will be ok, cause still want nice scores :P. please let this be the year where everyone has an "ok" chip

No idea, haven't heard anything about that yet. I'll ask, though :)