HWBOT Community Forums

MOA 2013 Discussion

Vivi

I won't go into details but to remove two letters is not enough to make it look like a retail. I also think the guys participating in the MOA should be professional enough to follow the rules and not to cheat.

"Should"? certainly. "Are"? Questionable.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you just compete MOA before, but is so far, the best overclocking event ever.

Also I worked hard to win 1st stage... and I am sure Xtreme Addict, Cyclone and SniperOZ did the same.

I went 2009 (Beijing), 2010 (Taipei), 2011 (Vegas), 2012 (Taipei), and now, I am going to 2013... and was happy MSI kept the event.... I hope will be 2014...2015 ... ever and ever

I really don't know why some overclockers complained... and what this kind of comments will bring to the overclockers.

Also don't want what sense of this... in a house of overclockers... maybe some overclockers don't want MSI keep this event.

Then.... no more GOOC, no more MOA ...

So I had a 4770k and 7970 coming for the MOA semi-final. It got returned to the sender last week, citylink said they could not deliver it. Well as it turns outs there is a drug ring in citylink that move drugs about in people's parcels. The short story is the hardware is now sat in a police evidence locker and I can't afford to get more. I am extremely pissed off as im now out the comp without that hardware.

Also we need more OC comps, not less.

• Crew
So I had a 4770k and 7970 coming for the MOA semi-final. It got returned to the sender last week, citylink said they could not deliver it. Well as it turns outs there is a drug ring in citylink that move drugs about in people's parcels. The short story is the hardware is now sat in a police evidence locker and I can't afford to get more. I am extremely pissed off as im now out the comp without that hardware.

Also we need more OC comps, not less.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude that story is so sad.... tell those cops to give the cpu atleast its just a little cube lol