HWBOT Community Forums

The official HyperX OC Takeover 2014 EMEA Qualifiers thread.

zzolio

• Crew
The rule was not set at the beginning of the competition so we can't/won't add it now. Doesn't make sense now that only 1,5 weeks is left.

the rule doesn't effect benching though, its not like change in benchmark version and someone has to re-bench. its additional photo verification which is totally acceptable i think, get people to show serials that match to the spd in their screenshot. if you are 100% legit why would you have a problem with it, just take picture and go to vegas!

• Administrators
hello

But, this is HyperX RAM, kingstone?

Not monitoring anyone anymore?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2629516

A person with TridentX Ram test

:)))))))

These are Kingston values, with psc :) - I had a kit that did 1200 7-11-8-28 1,66v 32m air, 1250+ c6 on cold is no big hurdle for these, I see no reason to have doubts as the SPD, the picture and the result match perfectly

hello

But, this is HyperX RAM, kingstone?

Not monitoring anyone anymore?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2629516

A person with TridentX Ram test

:)))))))

I'm not really competing for the top scores ....

Got thse value ram with PSC IC and joined for fun.

Websmile already gave you a crystal clear answer.....

And it is crystal clear that you don't have a lot of experience in RAM binning and RAM IC .....

you ask people to rebench on skype but you can't ask them for a picture of their memory?

In addition to that, how will anyone know if that is actually the memory that was benched that gets photographed. that is the other issue

suspect scores need third party verification almost, going to get complicated...

(Chanted with a yorkshire accent at a football match) Hes not number one ............ Hes not number one........Hes Tapakah and hes not number 1 and that's the bottom line because 8 Pack said so!! ;)

Marmott this is two sticks from the several mostly working RMA sticks that I got when I started working at OC UK. Several months even before first HOT comp.

Edited by 8 Pack

The rule was to show a picture of the heatspreader last year and nothing this year prevents us to ask for the same thing at the moderators discretion.

Last year there was no issue so why all of a sudden this year there should be? Same for the LATAM and APAC qualifier this year, everything went okay.

I feel a lot of it is personal and has nothing to do here. Now I will let the HWBOT moderators do their job, they've proven in the past they are more than capable.

We will clarify the rules for the NA qualifier.

(Chanted with a yorkshire accent at a football match) Hes not number one ............ Hes not number one........Hes Tapakah and hes not number 1 and that's the bottom line because 8 Pack said so!! ;)

Marmott this is two sticks from the several mostly working RMA sticks that I got when I started working at OC UK. Several months even before first HOT comp.

Crickets churping lol