HWBOT Community Forums

The official HyperX OC Takeover 2014 EMEA Qualifiers thread.

zzolio

The rules are to use Kingston memory. Whether or not it is directly stipulated in the rules, why would they not be able to request proof of that? If there is any doubt, Kingston and hwbot should be able to request for any reasonable information necessary to remove that doubt. Not rocket science.

I'm not really competing for the top scores ....

Got thse value ram with PSC IC and joined for fun.

Websmile already gave you a crystal clear answer.....

And it is crystal clear that you don't have a lot of experience in RAM binning and RAM IC .....

My friend, you cannot understand my order!

I said, is this a memory (Kingston HyperX) ?

While it is said that in the contest rules, must get used to KingstonHyperX memory.

Please, about people,don't judge quickly.!?!

Good luck my friend

===================

My memory is KingstoneHyperXFury(1866MHz)

With the chip used AS AFR (bad chip). :(

Edited by Aliover

• 2 weeks later...

ok now compatition time is over

and 8 pack's maxx mem read screen shot dosen't mach with score what he submited .....!!!!!

http://hwbot.org/submission/2638339

http://img.hwbot.org/u41329/image_id_1255754.jpeg

33936mb/s in picture but he submited 34137mb/s

as i remember by following ruls his submition must be removed or edit to 33936

---------------------------------------------------------

what is going on here ???? you think im Stupid and can't see what's he doing ???? !!!!

why he Removed his last XTU sumbition ????

http://hwbot.org/submission/2639691

iirc 8pack also removed an 32m score or uploaded a slower one to let vivi get 1st place... man this is lame

edit:

my friends saw that i was in trouble and decided to shuffle their scores to help me qualify. the same was did in aooc by benchbros. If it's not legal i will take my loss like it is. They strategized to help me, so if any blame must go it is to me

shame on you, vivi hwbot staff

Edited by Flav0r

Ban ban and ban for 8pack and friends. The guys were right about wolf

You cant accept your lose? Grow up and be a man and fight not this crying games.

8pack maxxmem submit must be removed, wrong screenshot. Mr Pieter Jan Plaisier, you said no submit would be allowed after deadline, right? Be a man and keep your word

Also, 8pack removed both xtu and super pi submission. You remember his previous? 4:37:15 that was better than vivi?

You should ban him and vivi. Clear hwbot from dirty games. We just need justice, and no more!

I really appreciate you iranian guys but if there is one thing to learn from this sport is that it is like evert sport on planet.If you are within rules then fairplay is not necesary.As far as i know each participant can submit and remove his submission by free will,there is nothing to be done against that.

If you don;t like it then don;t participate.Justice?How do you define justice in this game?

Really great maxxmem submission from varand!

I really appreciate you iranian guys but if there is one thing to learn from this sport is that it is like evert sport on planet.If you are within rules then fairplay is not necesary.As far as i know each participant can submit and remove his submission by free will,there is nothing to be done against that.

If you don;t like it then don;t participate.Justice?How do you define justice in this game?

Really great maxxmem submission from varand!

Yes, i talking about justice. You heard about it?

Justice is removing 8packs maxxmem or editing it to 33900, as his screenshot. This cause 8packs disqualify.

Yes, he is allowed to submit any score and delete any of them, but not affecting a third person. In football games you could allow 100 goals to save a team from relegation or qualify, but after match both parties will be punished. This is justice. Got it?

Also, Vivi, shame on you. You have tons of hardwares at your disposal and you still can not beat a man with just one memory kit? You think you deserve it? How you name yourself a moderator? You are the man to keep this community clean? Shame...

Edited by Don_Corleone

The first thing that comes to my mind is the World Cup games where both teams tied and they went together in next phase of the competition.Same here.

Yes, youre right. But if its proved that they played for tie and it was a collusion you know what could happen...

You dont have to search for truth and make investigations. Here is the proof:

my friends saw that i was in trouble and decided to shuffle their scores to help me qualify. the same was did in aooc by benchbros. If it's not legal i will take my loss like it is. They strategized to help me, so if any blame must go it is to me

Everything is crystal clear. If you cant see, its because you have closed your eyes

I see wrong score at 8 packs maxmem - screen shows 33936 - three points less at the score board, he is out, what´s the problem?
Two points, perica_barii moves to 2nd (18pts, doesn't matter for his final position), 8pack is 3rd (16pts). Still minus 2pts for 8pack so he's out, varand is in :)

As we know, the hwbot is very well known for clarity in their judging, and holding best competitions in the field.

Unfortunately, last match was unfair, and two of the members ( vivi, 8pack) have submitted manipulated test results. We can provide you with the documents clearly showing their cheating in this match.

We would really appreciate hwbot administrators if they follow our complaint.

Also 8pack's maxxmem score was mismatch with the screenshot and clearly he's out

With best regards,

Admins all over the world are looking into it guys, keep it civilized and await the final decision...

^^^^^this

Please wait until scores are checked and confirmed (by Mr. Head-of-the-Moderation-Ney)

I have to read all the stuff here first.

edit: Just on a note: It might not be the best sportsmanship but it's legal to remove scores during the competition. It's always your own choice to delete results.

Edited by der8auer