HWBOT Community Forums

The official GIGABYTE Target OC thread.

dinos22

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats about that: let each stage last a whole weekend next time but the target-score will not be announced until the stage starts. so you really have to bench within the weekend und not the fastest typer will win but that guy who really reach the target result fist? :)

No, the wallpaper is exactly for XTU. <- Ah, yes..got what you mean. You can find the XTU wallpaper on the XTU stage page.

Wallpaper for next stage will be "revealed" after that 2 XTU hours submission window, or during that time.

Wallpaper for 3rd stage will be revealed during submission time for 2nd stage and so on...you get the idea.

At least that's what I understood.

Not that I don't have all wallpapers already ;)

To staff: Better change them (guess I'm not the only one that figured it out) and restrict access to new files, otherwise the whole idea is lost.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

• Crew

Best do a lucky draw out of the spot on submissions per stage... fastest submitter wins, which is kindda silly. Almost everybody will have their scores ready before the stage actually starts and the entries will be done in the first 5 mins lol HWBOT server permitting ofcourse :)