HWBOT Community Forums

MSI GODLIKEOC S2 AMBIENT2D

raules009

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Yes, and this is MSI´s rule. It does by no means change the rules of hwbot for the participating leagues - rookie, novice and enthusiast is ambient cooling, this means sub zero not allowed. Just wanted to make this clear before someone grabs the pot or ss or power chiller and thinks he can kid us :) - MSI and hwbot reserve the right to remove/reject any submission without justification

• Administrators

ja, aber wir haben aber erfahrung - ambient bleibt ambient und 20 grad load heißt subzero bei 1,5v. Bringt uns nicht in Gewissenskonflikte, MSI hat sich das Recht vorbehalten jedes Resultat zu streichen, ohne Angabe von Gründen^^

Yes, and this is MSI´s rule. It does by no means change the rules of hwbot for the participating leagues - rookie, novice and enthusiast is ambient cooling, this means sub zero not allowed. Just wanted to make this clear before someone grabs the pot or ss or power chiller and thinks he can kid us :) - MSI and hwbot reserve the right to remove/reject any submission without justification

ok, so no ice bucket?

Ice bucket not allowed, no difference to chiller

P.S. Will be hard to determine what was used anyway, but we will check temps also with common sense

Thats it, i can compensate H2O Ice in the pot temp when default setting idle 2 Celcius, if you upping the vcore CPU Idle can go to 20 Celcius+

So people can do benching, than after that up the vcore to compensate low temp. That is what i do last year ^^

So why the change now?

Because with Bucket Ice basically you not Enthusiast again, but Apprentice

attachment.php?attachmentid=4595&stc=1&d=1471396306

I think there are many Apprentice Overclockers that still in Enthusiast because they choose wrong cooler category, no offense ^^

That is what i do last year ^^ Oh.

Yep i do that, even with the pic of PC, i still Enthusiast at that time ^^

speed.fastest`s HWBOT Prime score: 4608.93 pps with a Pentium G3258

Edited by speed.fastest

Hi, what about 11C temperature cold air from room with aircondition ? Its dissalowed ? Cause this mean, if some of us living in the Russia, Iceland, ETC.. Everything he need is open the window and win this competition...

AD2: Today i sold my i3, cause it was useles without temperature sensor, now i read, that this is allowed now lol..