HWBOT Community Forums

Sandy Bridge 2500K/2600K Batch and Serial Numbers

Massman

Batch: L040B313T #2620 - 5317.5MHz

I left all the settings in the BIOS on auto (volatages included).

Asus P8P67 Evo

Ran SuperPi 1M without issues. I think I can get to 5500MHz if I start tweaking with the voltages. . .

By the way, why does this batch number have a "T" at the end, or do all batch numbers have that? (I got the number from my CPU box)

I DO NOT SELL ANY OF THESE CPUS. I WAS JUST GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO TEST CHIPS.

Hey guys. Stop going to the shop and present yourself as 'Madshrimps'-member just to get your hands on those chips. Even if it's urgent to participate in the MOA Benelux qualifiers ...

//EDIT: Just confirmed the shop that no permission has been given to ANY Madshrimps member to go and ask for a CPU.

Edited by Massman

massman's method for highest multi isn't working on p8p67 pro or? because with mine i also see the "starting windows" screen with multi 60 but i only be able to boot without changes of different settings with x53 onto windows. only put 1,55 vcore and disable HT and 2Cores.

just got a 2500K and before I forget to look on the numbers here is the data of the chip, will update results later.

2500K 3101A030 #1588

€: well it wasn't the worst chip but got damn hot with 1.6V and could hardly do 5400 on air - 5500 gave instant freeze so it goes into my gf's new sys ;)

Edited by SoF