HWBOT Community Forums

[SOLD: RARE DFI LANPARTY NF2 Rev. A + AMD Athlon’s + Kingston KHX3200K2/512 KIT]

Jor3llBR/Elano

** WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE AT BUYER'S EXPENSE **

This is unobtanium super rare DFI LANParty NF2 Ultra B Modded Motherboard Rev. A

Also selling 2 rare Athlon's CPU (including a famous IQYHA0351)... Seling all as a COMBO.

I quitted the OC game 12+ years ago, used to be #11 competing privately against sponsored OCiers. It has been sitting in my attic ever since and I forgot about it.

It's heavily modded (all volt mods plus 2 bios add on) to run these memories and CPU at its peak, see video at 2-2-2-9 at 268Mhz!

Included all seen in pictures:

AMD Athlon AXDA2400KV3C - AIUHB0317MPMW

Kingston KHX3200K2/512 KIT

DFI LANPARTY NF2 REV.A

ATHLON  AXDA2400KV3C - AIUHB0317MPMW

ATHLON AXMG22600FQQ4C – IQYHA0351MPMW

System Test

DFI LANParty NF2 Ultra B Modded Motherboard + CPU + RAM 268 fsb ////// Link>>> https://youtu.be/0-KoU9HTZRw

This is a collector's item.

387 GBP + Shipping

IMG-2067.jpg IMG-2068.jpg IMG-2069.jpg IMG-2070.jpg IMG-2071.jpg IMG-2072.jpg IMG-2073.jpg IMG-4561.jpg IMG-4562.jpg IMG-4563.jpg IMG-4564.jpg IMG-4565.jpg IMG-4566.jpg IMG-4567.jpg IMG-4568.jpg IMG-4569.jpg IMG-4572-2.jpg

IMG_4572 (2).jpg

• Like 2

i wish you well too mate with the sale , but at that price , im feeling , youll be waiting a long time getting it . AUD is 720$, then postage costs, so to here for example it would be close to another $ 100, ridiculous pricing ?

Rare board indeed !!!

One of the best options for socket A overclocking.

I've seen board only sales going over 150 euro on ebay ... and this sale is an overall very good combo , including good cpu's and ram , modding work for voltages and bios chip , extra heatsinks and ... parts of the original boxes and accessories.

Good luck with your sale.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Splave said:

Hey elano long time no see. Hope you are well and good luck with the sale. 

Hey @Splave man seeing your name brings back so many good memories. OC before YouTube was a ‘thing’. Mining before Bitcoin etc ?

Good times my friend! How are you and the folks from OCA?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ozzie said:

i wish you well too mate with the sale , but at that price , im feeling , youll be waiting a long time getting it . AUD is 720$, then postage costs, so to here for example it would be close to another $ 100, ridiculous pricing ?

Hi @ozzie, unfortunately the Australian dollar is taking a beating at the moment, I will accept reasonable offers. 

Its hard to price something that doesn’t exist anymore but I would say you getting a good bang for the buck here on special binned equipment. Make me an offer.

7 hours ago, TASOS said:

Rare board indeed !!!

One of the best options for socket A overclocking.

I've seen board only sales going over 150 euro on ebay ... and this sale is an overall very good combo , including good cpu's and ram , modding work for voltages and bios chip , extra heatsinks and ... parts of the original boxes and accessories.

Good luck with your sale.

Thank you mate, yeah I’m factoring in a lot of stuff here and I’m open for offers. Thanks for the kind words.

9 hours ago, Jor3llBR/Elano said:

Hi @ozzie, unfortunately the Australian dollar is taking a beating at the moment, I will accept reasonable offers. 

Its hard to price something that doesn’t exist anymore but I would say you getting a good bang for the buck here on special binned equipment. Make me an offer.

hi elano,.... yes it is mate and been copping a battering for some time now, and we have a government federal election this saturday and who knows how that will affect it

i fully understand your position with it, yes its rare and very hard hardware to come by these days and i really wish you well with your sale ? 

3 hours ago, Sparks.nl said:

Can you tell me cpu speeds vs voltages, what to expect?

Week 0401 and 5203 were good as well by the way. 

Edit: I can offer €250 for all. 

Super conservative volts and speeds I achieved because they where done on Thermalright Aircooler, only God knows how well this will perform under Ln2. 

Check my YouTube video, - 268 fsb all on air... 

On 5/19/2019 at 2:02 AM, Jor3llBR/Elano said:

Air stuff:

32BD648E-AC2F-4249-9220-7F6AB26E9B05.png

8143F1C6-DA3A-4D7E-AA4D-6176BBF56027.jpeg

I tested at least 6-8 Athlon XP-M chips the past 12 months. Yours seem to be on par or a little better then my best chip depending on scaling from this point, a verry good chip. 

I would say not many boards can do 272+ stable (not even all Ultra-B, let alone other nForce2 boards).

RAM seems to be fine as well. Modding seems rough and messy, could be way more elegant, but as long as it works...

Good luck with the sale, seems to be a great combo.

As for my best XP-M chips, I think they load XP and run superpi/pifast at 2.9GHz under 2V on ambient water, around 3GHz valid.

14 hours ago, Sparks.nl said:

I tested at least 6-8 Athlon XP-M chips the past 12 months. Yours seem to be on par or a little better then my best chip depending on scaling from this point, a verry good chip. 

10 hours ago, I.nfraR.ed said:

I would say not many boards can do 272+ stable (not even all Ultra-B, let alone other nForce2 boards).

RAM seems to be fine as well. Modding seems rough and messy, could be way more elegant, but as long as it works...

Good luck with the sale, seems to be a great combo.

As for my best XP-M chips, I think they load XP and run superpi/pifast at 2.9GHz under 2V on ambient water, around 3GHz valid.

Thanks guys. I forgot to say that all crappy Teapos caps are gone I replaced them with Chemicon KZJ = Rubycon MCZ and/or Nichicon HZ...

Thats why this board rocks, I dunno who else got to those speeds and ran a 3DMark...

@I.nfraR.ed

This was over 15 years ago probably my 3rd board modded and recaped. Aesthetics wasn’t my concern back then ?

• 3 weeks later...