HWBOT Community Forums

why after years is this nor right ??

ozzie

you post a comment on someones effort and you come up with a false name and profile or what youve said of their effort from you, the person who i said it about, its been a long going issue and never been fixed, and its about time it got attention and got fixed, many have complained about it and nothing done, im not going to copy and paste it again for no one to take notice, its just wrong and insult to the account from the  people that comment on a whatever score or whatever

thx  ozz 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ksateaaa23 said:

some names which are shown  differently. 

kicsipapucs = sony hd
gti_jason = hardmad
ozzie = tom.randle.10
ground1556 =  Rusty_Js 
R0gue = coylpittman

thx K , hope youre well my friend, nice clocking too btw the last few mths,  ? , i saw you reported it as well , i reported this ages ago, nothing done then either 

• Like 1

where are all you big mouths now ????? no where are yas,  this wasnt a joke around post its real and whats been happening here for years and nothin has been done about it, ive even  pmd mods about it , wont mention names there  !!!!

So what you're saying, if I'm getting this, is that if I comment on someones result, when you look at it in forum it comes up with some other name as having posted your comment?

For once I wasnt actually trying to bust your balls, I was actually trying to make sense of what you were saying. 

sarcasim is the lowest form of wit, if thats your wit , go right at it  ? 

i dont give 2 hoots how tom feels, not my problem, we all know sarcasim is the lowest form of wit 

Edited by ozzie

It's obviously a database issue and most likely inherited from the forum migration. It's also possible that it's not an easy fix and last I heard everyone who keeps the bot going is doing it for free (correct me if I'm wrong - I don't know but it seems that way).

So there are two options.

You can wait until someone who can fix it donates their time for free... or...

you can fix it.

Kind Regards,

Marco

PS: It might help to actually report this in the correct place: https://github.com/COLARDYNIT/hwbot-issues

Edited by Leeghoofd
added github link
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, ground1556 said:

Long been reported. Probably gonna take some time to get fixed, but to me it doesn't really matter anymore. I've gotten used to being Rusty_JS :P

Haha nice. It's comforting to know that if I say something really stupid I can blame it on "HardMad" :P

• Like 1