HWBOT Community Forums

The official Cheapaz Chips Round 1 HD5770 thread.

marco.is.not.80

Same troubles for win10, 3D mark and sysinfo. When removing sysinfo it fires up right away..

But the sysinfo version doesn't really wants to play. 

Didn't had this when running on ambient. But the first test run on ln2 gives me lots of grief.

Any suggestions ? 

Edited by 5erveD
Typo
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I too i'm having the same errors / problems with the latest system info 5.26 , just tested on my 5770  , also the problem do exist for other video cards too , latest system info 5.26 is 4+ months old now , FM/UL needs to get this sorted and fix asap as we paid for their software. Link to my thread of other video cards having the same exact problem with the latest system info 5.26 -

Did this just yesterday:  OS  Win 7 Pro 64 SP1.  Driver AMD 15.200.1062.1004.

No difficulty with the latest 3dm11 and SysInfo 5.26 combination -- benchmark ran and produced submissions.

With 3dMark, specifically FireStrike, latest version and SysInfo 5.26.   I get the message "System Info has stopped working" -- reason APPCRASH -- after it scans long enough that it usually finishes.  3dMark hangs waiting for SysInfo.  Three SysInfo processes are left open in Task Manager: Helper, Scan and EasySysInfo.  Closing 3dMark and trying again gives the same message, hang and 3 more processes open.  Unless they are ended in Task Manager, these open processes build up with each retry.  Terminating the built-up processes does not change performance.

When I turn off SysInfo, the benchmark runs.  When SysInfo is enabled to scan, but NOT monitoring, the benchmark runs.  The hang etc, happen when SysInfo is set to Monitor hardware.  My guess from this and the timing of the "stopped working" message is that SysInfo has trouble in Win 7 with the transition from scanning to monitoring.

Edited by jab383
  • Thanks 2

Guys having problems with latest system info please submit a ticket to futuremark support as they are trying to solve the problems but they need your help in order to fix this. I have been in constant contact with a futuremark contact customer support agent since yesterday troubleshooting this same exact problems everyone is having. We have already found some stuff pointing at GPU-Z Info module and CPUZ info module hanging during the system info scan process and they are working on a new system info to be released soon with a lot of fixes. But if you do not let futuremark knows about this problem with the latest system info and your configuration it is immposible to solve. They need your help with the troubleshooting and need you to submit some information and files in order to determine exactly where the problem is and then and then only they will be able to fix it. Please submit a futuremark/UL support ticket here and give them the most information you can - https://support.benchmarks.ul.com/en/support/tickets/new

They are actively right now working on a fix and soon a new system info will be released  but if you do not submit your problem to futuremark / UL there will never be a fix for it. Please help yourself , the community and Futuremark/UL to get a fix on your problem and then the fix will be included on the next release of system info. Thank you.

Edited by chispy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Crew

I just received this mail from Pasi ( FM employee)

Working on a potential fix - apparently need an update to CPUID component, so let's see - we don't officially support Win7 any more, but hopefully we can resolve it.

Can anyone test if they have the same woes with Win10 ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

I just received this mail from Pasi ( FM employee)

Working on a potential fix - apparently need an update to CPUID component, so let's see - we don't officially support Win7 any more, but hopefully we can resolve it.

Can anyone test if they have the same woes with Win10 ?

On windows 10 there is no insta crash like in windows 7 , ( windows 7 have insta crash always with latest systeminfo ) i have been testing this for a long time along side help from Jarno Kokko Futuremark/UL Support lead . The problem on windows 10 is a hanging module of the systeminfo , cpuz-info module and or gpu-z info module hence the initial systeminfo scan takes a very long time ( hanging module ) and when the benchmark is done and finish you will get a score BUT with an error saying hardware info was disable even thought it was enable , it's a bug on system info monitoring. The only way to get a score is to disable system info monitoring in 3DMark and or use older system info version 5.20. As per Jarno i was told to use older system info while they find the bug and squash it. I'm still waiting for more information from Jarno as i sent him some logs of firestrike and timespy runs using a new unreleased systeminfo 5.27 sent to me by futuremark/UL for testing purposes. 

Please people keep sending information and submit tickets to futuremark / UL that will help them a lot.

Here are some of the older systeminfo download links sent to me by Jarno:

https://benchmarks.ul.com/downloads/Futuremark_SystemInfo_v525_installer.msi

https://benchmarks.ul.com/downloads/Futuremark_SystemInfo_v524_installer.msi

https://benchmarks.ul.com/downloads/Futuremark_SystemInfo_v523_installer.msi

https://benchmarks.ul.com/downloads/Futuremark_SystemInfo_v522_installer.msi

https://benchmarks.ul.com/downloads/Futuremark_SystemInfo_v521_installer.msi

https://benchmarks.ul.com/downloads/Futuremark_SystemInfo_v520_installer.msi

Jarno Kokko support Lead at Futuremark / UL said -

" That is normal. Without GPU-Z data, no way to validate a score.

We're looking into this. Since latest standalone GPU-Z does work, it is likely that next SystemInfo update could help. It is currently in testing and should appear in a week or two. Until then I have no workarounds other than "try older versions of SystemInfo"

Those can be downloaded using the direct links. Just edit the URL for different versions "

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Recently one of my scores was removed from the comp. It was a heaven xtreme score. I'm not really sure what I did wrong, but if  anyone could tell me what I did wrong, I would greatly appreciate it!  That way I dont do it again. Lol 

Edited by jessec0626

2 hours ago, jessec0626 said:

Recently one of my scores was removed from the comp. It was a heaven xtreme score. I'm not really sure what I did wrong, but if  anyone could tell me what I did wrong, I would greatly appreciate it!  That way I dont do it again. Lol 

ES chip iirc