HWBOT Community Forums

The big MSI MOA 2011 thread: information, videos, comments and more ...

Massman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crew

/!\ we've got big issue.... We've got arrested by the police in Indonesia... Unclester , trouffman and Xyala got caught being drunk in the street with no paper... This is the on ly post I can make as we are sure as we are still at the police office ( I must state that we are alright but we don't know what could happens at jono... )

I made that post here as I cannot get my family on the phone and I know u guys can read it...

No worry we are fine... Just about being deported in a country we dont know....

Hope to see you guys soon enough..

trouff

/!\ we've got big issue.... We've got arrested by the police in Indonesia... Unclester , trouffman and Xyala got caught being drunk in the street with no paper... This is the on ly post I can make as we are sure as we are still at the police office ( I must state that we are alright but we don't know what could happens at jono... )

I made that post here as I cannot get my family on the phone and I know u guys can read it...

No worry we are fine... Just about being deported in a country we dont know....

Hope to see you guys soon enough..

trouff

what the hell... hope you guys are ok!

Excuse my lack of knowledge.....

When you say papers, do you mean you need official permission to be drunk on the street? Or you mean passport, so the police can look at it and say "oh. French. That explains everything. Carry on!"

• Crew

Ha Ha !

Was really EPIC... especially fester freaking out !

Note to MSI (cf. : MOA 2009 WW Final in beijing) : Even when i don't loose my passport i still have 'stories' to tell with cops / customs / whatever agencies they work for xD !

Finger crossing for the WW final in Taipei... in... 3 months ;) (official date will be announced by MSI :))