HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA Americas 2012 thread.

CL3P20

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gnidaol, I think you need to install the 3dmark sysinfo for the run to be valid

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3224635 no information is provided from the link

If it is okay I hope massman will chime in and say so. (not being an asshole would just hate to see it get rejected in the end, im sure you will make a better score before then)

Yeah, I noticed that already... I took that care of that on my backups, It's a valid HWBOT score but don't has the sysinfo enabled. I saw that rule few days after posting it. I won't change that score because of boints for now, but I'm aware that in the end it won't count for MOA.

I'll post another one later. Thanks again for the advice.

Hey gnidaol, I think you need to install the 3dmark sysinfo for the run to be valid

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3224635 no information is provided from the link

If it is okay I hope massman will chime in and say so. (not being an asshole would just hate to see it get rejected in the end, im sure you will make a better score before then)

its enable/disable on the last tab.

It's on the general competition page

"A verification link is required (systeminfo must be available!) "

Thanks massman! I found it again! =)

Some times it can be confusing not having all rules in one place.

One of these day RBUASS almost made me crap my pants saying that maybe the wall paper for each benchmark could be slightly different and I was running the benchs without picking the one of each page =P

Hwbot has its tricks... Every MOA I applied I saw people being disqualified due these small tricks..

Yeah, I noticed that already... I took that care of that on my backups, It's a valid HWBOT score but don't has the sysinfo enabled. I saw that rule few days after posting it. I won't change that score because of boints for now, but I'm aware that in the end it won't count for MOA.

I'll post another one later. Thanks again for the advice.

No problem, would hate to see something stupid like that keep someone out of the finals! :)

Good scores guys.....where are the other people?

I don't have the necessary gear to compete, not sure why others are not trying. If we would have known the hardware requirements sooner it would have helped tremendously. I think we only had a 2 week notice or something close to that.

I've got an MSI Z77 board but it hates my 2500K (so did another brand Z77 board I have)

I don't have an MSI X79 or MSI GPU, and the only MSI GPU's available in the USA need extensive mods to have a chance at the top 3.

I don't have the necessary gear to compete, not sure why others are not trying. If we would have known the hardware requirements sooner it would have helped tremendously. I think we only had a 2 week notice or something close to that.

I've got an MSI Z77 board but it hates my 2500K (so did another brand Z77 board I have)

I don't have an MSI X79 or MSI GPU, and the only MSI GPU's available in the USA need extensive mods to have a chance at the top 3.

Well... it's extreme event right? So go play hard eith it or change your ranking to Enthusiasts League and play with AC/WC without mods on hardware becouse it's too hard...

You have the hw, even you are 1st at this moment. I agree with you 50%, knows the limitations give us the posibility to buy the hardware but also gives to the top guys the same posibility. My scores was uploaded with a gpu that only had three days, my mobo is a P67 chipset....i dont care that, I will do the best that i can in the sp stage and maybe if i can buy a new gpu i will do the same for the 1st and 2nd stage.

You have the hw, even you are 1st at this moment. I agree with you 50%, knows the limitations give us the posibility to buy the hardware but also gives to the top guys the same posibility. My scores was uploaded with a gpu that only had three days, my mobo is a P67 chipset....i dont care that, I will do the best that i can in the sp stage and maybe if i can buy a new gpu i will do the same for the 1st and 2nd stage.

Well... it's extreme event right? So go play hard eith it or change your ranking to Enthusiasts League and play with AC/WC without mods on hardware becouse it's too hard...

True that, I will try my 1st gpu volt mod soon... :)

:confused: Who said anything about it being too hard? I've got real pots and dewars, just didn't have time to get the rest of the gear lined up.