HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA Americas 2012 thread.

CL3P20

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will gladly post in thread if there is bios :) level playing field. I did not try card with OCP mod yet, and tin said that you cannot short the resistor for CB but must remove it completely so i will try this afternoon and give my findings.

yes ;) I removed it instead and works at -75c idle okay over -110 is freaks out. Problem now is even though its colder clocks are still the same limit. 1.62v is maximum or red screen and power is not stable enough to complete GT1 sooo I will retire this gtx-680 and focus on lightning

how dramatic, top 15 will move on.....there are only 15 lol I think that maybe there needs to be a meeting to discuss new rules for next year.

I was thinking the same, only 15 participants and after cut-off only the best 15 can continue.

I did try and try to improve the results, ... , I really never used a motherboard like this... zilions of issues with 2 identical boards (X79 GD65)... and put RAM...remove RAM...put VGA...remove VGA... put RAM... remove RAM... remove CPU... put CPU... and finally... the motherboard is death... I don't know if is to laugh or to cry...lol