HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI MOA Americas 2012 thread.

CL3P20

Lightning is not warranty to get a good chip...

My best card reached about 1700 Mhz 3DM11 (I killed because it has a crap PWM easy to kill)...

Lightning we tested can not go neither near this clock (crap chip)...

Will test GTX 680 + Epower, but afraid I have no software to increase the clocks and good BIOS to NGTX680.

Hard times to hold a place ... lol

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea...

I have no good weapons ATM, and the only I found was a GTX 680.

It just ready to combat, but still not tested at LN2 (waiting next recharge).

2cegs3.jpg

2mxmtmu.jpg

rk7bc7.jpg

29ll5l1.jpg

awpzfd.jpg

zqvt4.jpg

2r3fk1h.jpg

10dz5no.jpg

Hardmodded by rbuass and schenckel bros

Thanks to TiN to share the mods (with a lit bit more spicy caps and chokes).

I hope the card cen be near KP and TiN results...lol

Not easy to hold a place, cause we have lots of great overclockers fighting. You can be sure I hope to see you there friend...almost sure OCA guys will represent USA there.

I am not sure the official BIOS from this GTX680 will work well at sub-zero...and not sure the Afterburner or EVGA Precision can give me good clocks (if the card agree to fly high... lol)

Edited by rbuass

I can not forget the effort to my friends from Team that will fight to try to hold a place in MOA.

Schenkel Bros (Jacson and Cleiton) and Gnidaol.

They are all working hard..and they're really great overclockers, and many more than overclockers... very good friends.

http://www.hardwarebr.com/forum/showthread.php?5313-Mega-Evento-de-Overclocking-Extremo-dia-21-04-2012/page14

Bench sessions at last saturday....was amazing

Edited by rbuass

I think that MSI could on next MOA qualifier give prizes to the one who stands for more time on the lead. =P

It would be a nice incentive for people keep posting higher scores before the cutoff.

Also could give prizes for the first three to submit scores, and other stuff like that.

The prize don't need to be expensive hardware, just a MSI flash drive or T-shirt would be a great incentive.

I think that MSI could on next MOA qualifier give prizes to the one who stands for more time on the lead. =P

It would be a nice incentive for people keep posting higher scores before the cutoff.

Also could give prizes for the first three to submit scores, and other stuff like that.

The prize don't need to be expensive hardware, just a MSI flash drive or T-shirt would be a great incentive.

I could second that.