HWBOT Community Forums

Why i not benching for hwbot?

slamms

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because it's a completely different scenario. Gnidaol/rbuass were accused of result sharing, the JL BCLK/MEM problem is just a technical thing.

John Lam mentioned he uploaded the wrong score because they got mixed up. He had mistaken his own 4min49s run with ES with Mad's retail.

Is it against the rules to say you are using a component you weren't?

Stating it was a Gigabyte board, whilst using Asus, to impress Gigabyte...... Dumb, yea.

Are there still strong suspicions of hardware/score sharing as well?

Edited by K404

John Lam mentioned he uploaded the wrong score because they got mixed up. He had mistaken his own 4min49s run with ES with Mad's retail.

The only result he has with the ES chip is the cpuz frequency submission. I wonder why.

Pi1M, Pi32M, WP32, WP1024 are all retail chip results. They are all messed up with Mad's retail or it's just a diffrent cpu from his ES?

Yeah, I know it could be different cpu, but the explanations are still not convincing enough (or at all) to me.

And I agree with people saying that it's not fair to require a live session for the Brazilian guys and nothing similar for these results from HKEPC. Plus they should have plenty of LN2 and resources to do it, while other people hardly ever buy new hardware and don't use as much LN2 as they want. Not that it will be a 100% prove, when we know the fact they have more than two 6.8 - 6.9 Pi32M chips.

No, I'm just proving that slamms not correct when he said that Gigabyte mainboard cannot do that memory clock and that he "proved" John Lam was fooling vendor/oc community. See post #83.

Please compare submitted results date and publication for latest GTL (your version).

Friends from Hwbot!!!

I can not agree what you show us!!!

"John Lam mentioned he uploaded the wrong score because they got mixed up".

Since me and Gnidaol was required to prove in a live stream (AND WE HAVE DIFFERENT SO, DIFFERENT BOARDS, DIFFERENT TIMINGS, DIFFERENT VGA CLOCKS, DIFFERENT BIOS, DIFFERENT SSD, DIFFERENT VALIDATION KEYS, AND SO ON)...

Plus...

Even was mandatory for us to use tha same background and hardware...what force to be many more similar

Plus

If we coud not reach results today we were cheaters

Plus

LN2 and hardware is many more expensive

Sorry to tell you... one size to all;;;

I see no difference to require to do the same in a Live Stream.

Please attempt I did not accuse MAD but same people request from Gnidaol, can be fit to John Lam.

Thanks

Please compare submitted results date and publication for latest GTL (your version).

The problem is SSC Spectrum, which is set in BIOS. It has nothing to do with GTL software version. SSC Spectrum is default 0.13% and will give 1207.3MHz memory clock at 109.79MHz BCLK, but when set to 0.16% it will give 1206.8MHz with 109.79MHz BCLK.

The SSC Spectrum is set in the BIOS and vendors can choose their own value. It can be changed in BIOS as well as through software.

Friends from Hwbot!!!

I can not agree what you show us!!!

"John Lam mentioned he uploaded the wrong score because they got mixed up".

Since me and Gnidaol was required to prove in a live stream (AND WE HAVE DIFFERENT SO, DIFFERENT BOARDS, DIFFERENT TIMINGS, DIFFERENT VGA CLOCKS, DIFFERENT BIOS, DIFFERENT SSD, DIFFERENT VALIDATION KEYS, AND SO ON)...

Plus...

Even was mandatory for us to use tha same background and hardware...what force to be many more similar

Plus

If we coud not reach results today we were cheaters

Plus

LN2 and hardware is many more expensive

Sorry to tell you... one size to all;;;

I see no difference to require to do the same in a Live Stream.

Please attempt I did not accuse MAD but same people request from Gnidaol, can be fit to John Lam.

Thanks

Your problem had a free trip to Taiwan as prize whereas this is "just" at hwbot. There's a difference in size ...

The problem is SSC Spectrum, which is set in BIOS. It has nothing to do with GTL software version. SSC Spectrum is default 0.13% and will give 1207.3MHz memory clock at 109.79MHz BCLK, but when set to 0.16% it will give 1206.8MHz with 109.79MHz BCLK.

The SSC Spectrum is set in the BIOS and vendors can choose their own value. It can be changed in BIOS as well as through software.

Please kindly explain why need change SSC Spectrum for extreme overclocking?

Your problem had a free trip to Taiwan as prize whereas this is "just" at hwbot. There's a difference in size ...

I believe MANY MORE AND BIGGEST problem to me, was not the PRIZE...and my name...my moral....my ethic.

Not the prize.... plus, I consider Hwbot more important than a free trip to Taiwan.

Further, I am going to Taiwan to an overclocking competition...not to Vacations...

Brazil to Taiwan to compete = more time inside aircraft than in Tw ... lol

Also please can do screen what is SSC Spectrum? I dont know about it and we cant see/find it in BIOS.

I believe that Slamms and Rbuas they are 100% right.

Also for me its quiet impossible to find 2 cpu’s that they are play exactly the same.

And another think why don’t you ask them to play live with those two cpu’s and of course on Giga boards. This way I think that everything will be clear