HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2013 thread.

NoMS

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT and Ultra have their own category. The category Mr.Scott linked you to is just for the 6800 AGP (the normal one).

For some strange reason , when i go to submit an 6800 related score , i dont see any other categories than these (look at the photo)

That's why i wrote to Mr.Scott

"At the same category , along with the 6800 GT's and ULTRA's ???"

6800category.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Am i doing something wrong , or is it somekind of problem others might have also ?

P.S.

By the way a deticated moderator should check the hole 6800 category cause i see soft-modded and bios modded cards @ 16 pixel / 6 Vertex ... all over the place.

• 2 weeks later...

HWBOT staff, can we get a rules clarification and update for the Northwood processors? Right now, the competition stages list Northwood P4 2.8 and 3.0 chips as legal. But they don't specify that these need to be the Northwood 'A' 100 MHz FSB chips, as opposed to the Northwood 'C' chips with 200 MHz FSB and HT. The 'C' chips were released in 2003 and should be specifically disallowed. I mention this because numerous submissions have been made with 'C' chips and if those are disallowed (which they should be by the rules), the competitors need time to generate new submissions. If this is already being addressed then I apologize for the redundancy.