HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team Cup 2013 thread.

NoMS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame Massman ^^

Stage 3 cleaned.

Stage 2 partially.

we usually do lol but.. still seeing titan & no comp background ss subs ranked in SC3. just as examples:

8th http://HWBOT.org/submission/2377448

11th http://HWBOT.org/submission/2375704

also is something up server side between processing std points & team cup points? my sub here shows 0 hw points even though it's the only spi 1m trinity sub i've ever made but registers on the team cup fine :confused:

Was a well deserved & clear win for Madshrimps! Congratz!

Congrtaz also to Infrared for the AMD effort and to all participants around the world!

I would like to congratz also my team for the 9th place and since no submission made under LN2 for Hellas O/C team this 9th place reveals a great effort under SS, H2O & AIR cooling.

Most important of all is the fact that we managed to energize 2-3 idle members and more than three (3) new members that joined our team due to Team Cup!

And now that all settled down I have a proposal for the next competitions.

What if we give a bonus to those members/teams submit scores at the beginning of the competitions? An additional algorithm let's say that will introduce a "value" to the scores depend on the date/time of the submission. That would eliminate sandbagging and will reward those that reveal early their configuration/scores. I think this will make the game more fair & more synthetic and we will have great scores from the beginning of competitions :)