HWBOT Community Forums

The official ASUS Open Overclocking Cup 2013 thread.

slamms

and I think sex doesn't matter.
In general it does not but in ryba's case it has meant bringing girlfrinends/frinends/whoever but not OCers to the compos.

I suppose many would like to see if you are skilled enough while Marcin standing somewhere far away from the benching stand for two-three hours in Moscow :P

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In general it does not but in ryba's case it has meant bringing girlfrinends/frinends/whoever but not OCers to the compos.

I suppose many would like to see if you are skilled enough while Marcin standing somewhere far away from the benching stand for two-three hours in Moscow :P

It's a team competition or individual overclockers?

I though it's a team contest and MOA is a single OCer battle. In this case I'm doing the same things like Chaos was doing, but you think that if there would be Chaos in this team not me - it would be better because he deserve to be in AOOC.

The same thing is with TM3K and Qjak. They had a high place ever on AOOC/GOOC/MOA?

No, so in your POV they shouldn't be there, because few other team what we don't have in TOP-12 should be there as they are more popular/more extreme and longer in overclocking community.

meis don't disfigure my POV please. We'll see later who you are and what you can do.

It's ryba's great 'achievement' that all his 'teammates' after Chaos are not considered to be OCers from the very start. All credits to him.

p.s. unlike you another Polish team did great in some HWBOT competitions earlier. Inappropriate example.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dears,

I got information from all winners, except Ryba and teammate.

I warned, that today is last day, when winners must provide information. We can`t wait anymore. I think was too much time (2 weeks) for filling information.

In this post i informed OC community, that if Ryba not will provide information today, he will be disqualified.

We will provide for every team:

ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC before final (we will ship) and one more ASUS Maximus VI Extreme + ASUS GTX 780 DirectCU II OC in event day. Totally, every team will have 2 pcs of MB and 2 pcs of VGA. If you kill "home" MB or VGA, you will have only one in event day. We not will change died "home" hardware. Agenda will be send tomorrow ;)