HWBOT Community Forums

Fastest MFR based SuperPI 32M runs - Full out and 4G/5G

Massman

Tried to play with AVEXIR 3000C12 MFR @ 3187MHz C11-14-13-25-1T and very tight sub timing :D

btw. i not already sure for timing 1 now it real or not but on i tried alot which XP seem it not different between 1 to 4 but i feel different on Win7 x64 and i'll more try again about this ;)

6.2.969.jpg

Edited by ZoLKoRn
  • Like 1

• Crew
tRCD 12 for 1466 - I can say for sure that it's not possible on any MFR I have here (Corsair 2800C12, AData 2800C12, Patriot 2133C11 and 2400C10 plus 12 sticks of Kingston Beast).

1466 11-14-14 is very easy on sticks of decent quality.

A snippit from the review :

As a final test we decided to look at what the highest MHz rating was that we could achieve on the standard timings. That was 3000MHz with the Maximus VI Gene. Moving back to 2933MHz we then tweaked the timings and voltage to see how they could be changed and this saw us run stable at 11-12-14-30-1T.

Read all about it at our favourite website, they also did 3000C10-12-12 stable on Ivy with 2666C10 Corsair. Never proof as usual... no replies to forum posts :P

Anyone had a go with these specific chips?

H5TQ4G83MFR

Just tested these a little, as they are 8GB modules, I only used 1. Feeling like I'm doing something wrong here. Seems low compared to others, but hey, those are 4GB modules. These are not. Tips are welcome tho.

5F5MC0m.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...